• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Easiest Octo Expansion levels?

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Octo Expansion is notorious for being hard, and everyone talks about the hardest tests, the most frustrating bosses. But which ones, in your opinion, were the easiest? Which ones could you breeze right through? I'm wondering partly because I'm thinking of attempting the expansion, but I also just want to know.

If not the easiest, which ones did you enjoy the most, find the most fun?

Cephalobro

Most of the 8-Ball challenges were pretty easy, it's just a matter of patience and to not go overboard on pushing it with your weapon.

radio-fashion

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3797-5332-9696
Honestly I didn't find girl power station that difficult, it's all a matter of picking the weapon youre most comfortable with and camping the spawn points as much as possible

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
The thing is, the hard ones are the ones we remember...

Some of the easiest are the ones with infinite Baller/Inkjet. It’s just fun playing around with them without a timer.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
I found the crate-matching stations not too difficult. I guess you just have to be good at observation. (Also, Matchmaster has you only shoot the item crates so it's even easier :P) I also enjoyed them quite a bit, they're kind of a nice break from the stations where everything is trying to kill you. :P

Leahita

Inkling
I personally sped right through most of the levels, but here's the top of my list:
-Those inkrail stations where you had to pop all of the balloons (Righteous Rails Station for example)
-Rainmaker stations, since it's still my best rank I was able to beat it in less than a minute each time.
-8-Ball. Very rarely on my first play through did I get a "test failed" on any of those stations.
-Girl Power. It did get me a couple times, but it was never really on a hard difficulty for me.
-Matchmaker stations.
-Special-only stations (excluding boss stations)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom