1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

3. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

Easiest Weapon/Build combination for Newbies

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by PyrexO2, Oct 22, 2016.

1. PyrexO2

PyrexO2 Senior Squid

NNID:
    Ethan_Gaming_02
    Hey Squids!
    Although I wouldn't consider myself a new player, I know people (including me) can get confused about what weapons are easy/hard to play. Some weapons may be efficient but hard to use. Some may be easy to use but not effective in competitive play. Which is where you guys come in. What weapon would YOU say has the best combination of being both easy to use, while efficient in competitive play?

2. TeddyBearYoshi

TeddyBearYoshi Squid Savior From the Future

The Splattershot Jr. I find is definitely the "Beginner" weapon type in the game, I feel you should use that until you're able to play decently enough (just winning a game is fine), and then go along with the weapons as you receive them. It's designed to let you unlock weapon types as you go along through the game.