• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EDF! EDF! E! D!! F!!!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
So how about a thread for the moronic camp glory that is the Earth Defense Force series? I picked up 4.1 when it hit Steam the other day, and it is a BLAST. This series is quality entertainment, even if they could always use more polish. Even Insect Armageddon was fun, inferior as that was.

So yeah! Feel free to share your own thoughts on the series! And if anyone else has 4.1 on Steam, maybe we could team up! I tend to play the Ranger, because versatility is nice.

SpiralRhapsody

Full Squid
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
I never touched the series, though I'm aware of how crazy those games get from the Best Friends Play YouTube channel.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Looking at the title of this thread without knowing the game lead me to believe this was some high-action rhythm game. I don't know why, haha.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
This thread has been dead and that makes me sad. Are there really no other players of this niche series here?

The first DLC pack came out yesterday. 10 bucks for 26 stages is a pretty good deal, considering how replayable this game is.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Wait, there's a proper EDF for PC? :scared: Where's my wallet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom