• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

(EDPP) Elbow Drops And Peanut Pops Recruitment Page

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Recruitment Status: Open

The Ancient Order Of Elbow Drops And Peanut Pops is currently looking for new inklings that are looking for a competitive clan to join.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background Info:
Surprisingly we were a group of random people put together by fate to make this clan but our chemistry together is Excellent.
Our ages range from 17-24
We are looking for new recruits because we are looking for some new and competitive squids who want to chill and claim turf together.
Our clan is not only for splatoon but into a bunch of other games like Pokemon, Smash Bros, and even the Monster Hunters Franchise.
We love to play any games that catch our interest so you may see us in a lot of different games.
All of us have a lot of different job fields which range from teacher, Paramedic, to an entomologist. We have players that try to get on everyday so their is usually someone to play with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Leader:

MrChillax (EDPP|Chill) :echolocator:
===============================
@MrChillax

Admins:

MookMook24 (EDPP|Steve) :bubbler:
@Mookmook24

HappyMeli (EDPP|Meli) :kraken:
@Happy Meli

Hesoca (EDPP|Hes) :kraken:
@Hesoca

Yoshira (EDPP|Yoshi) :inkzooka:

Other Awesome Members:

Arctic (EDPP|Arc) :bubbler:
@Arctic

Peebins (EDPP|Peebs) :bombrushsuctionbomb:
================================
@Peebins

Micky (EDPP|Mouse):bombrushburstbomb:

@LilMickey

Flowey(EDPP|Flowy:bombrushseeker:

@Flowey.the.Floop

Deion (EDPP|Deion) :bubbler:

Things we are looking for:

I Cant emphasize this enough but i don't tolerate rudeness within the clan unless you are joking around than its fine because we like to do that with one another but if you are down right rude to someone else than that's an automatic termination from the group.
We are mainly looking for someone who mains with a charger but its ok if you don't.
We are looking for people who can use multiple weapons but it will be okay if you main only one weapon.
We are looking for members who are at least 15 years of age or older.
We are mainly looking for people S and above but we will give people who are in the A Ranks a chance to be fair to people.
(Reason behind this is so we give people an equal chance to show their skills)
We are looking for people who are mature but can still be a chill person overall. :cool:
We are also looking to make an EU team as well.
Also you must have a form of communication so you can be kept updated on future stuff we are working on.
We also from time to time do some cursing so if you dont like cursing from time to tims than this clan isn't for you.
All the things we are looking for will be in the application.
We hope to see new people join our Ancient Order In Splatoon.

Some Other important things:

Also some things you need to do if you get accepted: add the EDPP| tag to the front of your ign name.
Also if you have another squad that you play with for fun that is fine but if you are apart of another clan you cannot apply.
All in all be respectful to one another and to other Squads/Clans.
If you do get accepted you will be put on a one week probation period so please don't take this likely because if you are being rude or we see you are not really fitted for us than you will be terminated from the group.
Our practice times are put in the skype chat so if you join you wil be able to find out when we practice and join in.
Scrimmage
happens whenever we find another clan to scrimmage with.
Application Page:
http://goo.gl/forms/7iG6ozHUlS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialEDPP
Squidboards Group Page: http://squidboards.com/groups/elbow-drops-and-peanut-pops.347/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the team twitter for when we play tournaments or scrims:
@OfficialEDPP
If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or on skype.
Leader Skype:
Chill: clow_n :clothes_msn:

(All of our past and present members)

(Current Roster)

Do you have what it takes to join up with a group of awesome inklings?
Thanks for viewing and have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
Solid team, get those apps in guys! Definitely has my stamp of approval as a team with big potential.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Just an update since we have lost one of our mates we are in need of someone who is pretty good with a luna blaster.

KokillueRus

get MEMED on squiddo
NNID
DusKoki
Hi! I'd be interested in applying, but I'm already in another squad. Is this alright or no?

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
Applied. Although I also sent one on another team, does it matter? I just want to join a squad and feel the comradery of a team in the good times and the bad times.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Hi! I'd be interested in applying, but I'm already in another squad. Is this alright or no?
Is this another squad that you play with?
If it is its ok. We need people for when we enter into tournaments and such.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Just an update we were able to pick up 2 awesome people but this doesnt mean are done looking. We are still looking for some awesome squids out there that wanna join us in all the fun. Info is still the same as the orignal post and we are still looking for new applications.

SquidDud3

Inkling
NNID
Kildud3
I applied! I already have Trump on my friend's list because we're pals on twitch!

Last edited:

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
EDPP Is now looking for new members once again since we had a lot of roster changes in the past few weeks everything is the same as in the original post and we hope to see some new members join our organization.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
We were able to pick up a couple new people and we hope to see some more applications soon from people because we are still up for looking for some new and chill people.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Sorry I never replied to you on skype, my skype is in and out when it comes to my laptop. I should be good to go Friday evening since the rest of the weekend I will be going to Oktoberfest.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Just an update we have been slow in being able to get to people's application because we have been busy witj other important stuff but now we will be able to get to them now and we hope to see more new applications soon. Thanks for reading and have a chill day. <3

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Update: We were able to find two more awesome inklings for our secret organization, Peebins and Pikachu. We are still looking for more. We will probably only be looking for 1-3 depending on what happens hope to see new applications soon.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Update: we are currently looking for one more member to join our clan. Info is still the same as in the original post. Hope to find one more awesome person to find along side with.

Haeeun

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haeeun
Sent in an app. Won't lie, the last question was pretty hard.
On one hand, I love Callie's design and can appreciate her personality. On the other hand, Marie is queen of sass. Hard choices man.

Last edited:

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Update: We have been making roster changes and we are still looking for new squids who are looking for a competitive clan to join. Everything above is still accurate.
:ability_damage::ability_bombrange::ability_comeback::ability_haunt::ability_defenseup::ability_lastditcheffort::ability_inkresistance::ability_runspeed::ability_inkrecovery::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_inksavermain::ability_tenacity::ability_recon::ability_specialsaver::ability_quickrespawn::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration::ability_swimspeed::ability_ninjasquid::ability_openinggambit::ability_inksaversub::ability_stealthjump::ability_bombsniffer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom