• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Elite Squidmasters Now Recruiting!

Cefyre

Inkling
NNID
SupWup
Switch Friend Code
SW-4282-2454-7426
Are you looking for a team of Profreshionals in Salmon Run, or do you main the Glooga Dualies (Deco), (Custom) E-Liter 4k (Scope), and/or (Gold) Dynamo Roller and are looking for a team? Well, we have a team for all of them! The Elite Squidmasters is a team of squids and octos who are split up into 4 sections-the Salmonids' Predators-A team of worthy Profreshionals who specialize in Salmon Run; the Liter Storms-a team of well-experienced, powerful E-Liter Mains with dead-on aim; the Glooga Masters-a team of Glooga mains who put the "war" in Turf War; and finally, the Dynamo Boys-A fearless team of dynamo overlords who charge straight through any and all roadblocks in their path.
Come to our discord server to join! https://discord.gg/sWE4Dfb

REQUIREMENTS
Dynamo Boys
•Have League Battles Unlocked (at least B- in any ranked mode)
•Own the Dynamo Roller (Level 20) And/Or Gold Dynamo Roller (Level 25)
Liter Storms
•Own the E-Liter 4K (Level 20), Custom E-Liter 4K (Level 26) E-Liter 4K Scope (Level 30) And/Or Custom E-Liter 4K Scope (Level 30)
Glooga Masters
•Own the Glooga Dualies (Level 17) And/Or Glooga Dualies Deco (Level 24)
Salmonids' Predators
•Profreshional rank or former Profreshional rank in Salmon Run

NOTE:you CAN be a member of multiple teams in the Elite Squidmasters

Last edited:

Cefyre

Inkling
NNID
SupWup
Switch Friend Code
SW-4282-2454-7426
I can't take any recruits this second.I'll post another comment as soon as I'm back.

Cefyre

Inkling
NNID
SupWup
Switch Friend Code
SW-4282-2454-7426
I can take recruits now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom