• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Elsword Thread

Saito

Inkling
The Best place on Squidboards to go for all discussion regarding Elsword!

What is Elsword?
Wikipedia said:
Elsword is a free-to-play, 2.5D action MMORPG developed by the South Korean company KOG Studios. It features real-time action gameplay and includes both player vs. environment and player vs. player modes.
----------------------------

This video will be constantly updated with every major update that Elsword does

----------------------------
Pros

• Diverse cast of characters, each with 3 job paths for differentiating playstyles
  • Low Skill floor so it's extremely accessible
  • High Skill ceiling so plenty of room for experimentation and growth as a player
  • Auto dungeon queue and Auto Match Making systems for convenient access to dungeons and PvP matches

Cons

• Stamina system (In place on weekdays) which limits missions you can run daily (At least you can't stay on forever)
  • More slots for skills cannot be used without purchasing a Skill slot B from the cash shop or other players. Not close to necessary for the game, but extremely nice to have.
  • Ranked PvP only matches based on rank and not relative to gear or level.
  • Requires a lot of EXP to level up at the later levels. You may find yourself running the same mission a few times too many.
  • Balance issues in PvP. (Can be overcome with skill for the most part.)
-------------------------

I'm actually drawing a blank right now, but ask me anything about the game and I'll try to answer it.
I'll hopefully archive it into a future FAQ for any one who may view the thread at a later date with similar questions.

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I've never played that before, it looks neat. I'd check it out if I had room on my hard drive for another MMO..

VinceX

Inkling
too bad that works against you as well when you fight people with OP gear.
Endgame / SSS PvP is basically that ,though. No Gear, no wins. (Also, make sure to use a character that can keep up with the new guys. It's still possible to beat DiEs, CrAs and other BS with the low tiers, but once you fight agaisnt people who seemingly knows what they are doing, forget about it)

Saito

Inkling
Endgame / SSS PvP is basically that ,though. No Gear, no wins. (Also, make sure to use a character that can keep up with the new guys. It's still possible to beat DiEs, CrAs and other BS with the low tiers, but once you fight agaisnt people who seemingly knows what they are doing, forget about it)
Official tier list

intense Laggers that know what they're doing > Intense Laggers > Laggers on OP classes > Laggers on non OP classes = Slight laggers on OP classes > People that know what they are doing = Slight laggers on non OP classes > Slight laggers > Average players

Good gear brings you up 1 tier.
Refer to tier list to see where you stand up.
Also refer to character match ups.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
I have a max level guild on Elsword for anyone that wants to get into the game. There are a couple Smashboards players in it too

Nin☆Jun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Dantel
...I may have entered the Korean servers once... twice.

Never go on PvP, lag is just terribad.

HaDeeZ

Senior Squid
Damn I thought your sig was from an anime, I was kinda looking forward to watching it lol.

Saito

Inkling
It's the clear movies that play when you beat the last mission of a chapter.

Unfortunately, most of them aren't actually in the game yet (Future update)

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So I unfortunately find out this game is windows exclusive. (I'm mac user yeah yeah laugh it up).

It's quite sad. I was beginning to take a liking to one of the characters. (Being Eve).

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
how hard is it on a computer? my computer is pretty weak, so I can't play a whole lot of games on it. honestly my computer puts up with a lot more than I should probably ask it to.

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
I used to play. Last time I played was... maybe last year. I would still be playing it, but my new laptop cannot support it. I cry.

My favorite character was Rena and I miss her so much.

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Also, if I ever get back into Elsword, I'm gonna start with Rena. What class should I go with? TR/NW seems cool, but I'm not sure. Any help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom