• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

empie's (kinda) art thread

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
What I mean is that the most recent stuff I want to show off is just doodles off my Miiverse page, but this will be update soon with actual art.

If we're not allowed to post non-Splatoon fan-art, mods let me know and I'll get rid of them from the OP.

Splatoon-related (from most recent):

Smash Bros-related (from most recent):

Misc:

You might have seen the second Splatoon pic on one of the stages from last night I believe? Since I submitted it before the stage change and I saw it on Walleye Warehouse during last nights rotation. The first two Smash doodles should be under their respective support communities.

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
There are all really good! Keep up the good work!
Thank you! nwn

TBH, I was kinda nervous about making this thread last night, mainly cause I was on a slight 'omg people like my stuff!!!' high and was eager to post these doodles; only afterwards I was like 'oh man you made a big mistake lmao'.

Next post will probably have a formula of actual art + Miiverse post.

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Super late update! oo;; Content put into spoilers to reduce size and hopefully lag.

Not much Splatoon fanart this time around, but I'll get to it. Eventually. oo;

Chibi Chun-Li! Don't know why it's uploading upside down on TinyPic, but whatever. I'll probably re-upload it soon correctly.
Reason it's taken on my phone and not scanned is cause our scanner's too outdated for our new computer, and I don't feel like using my mom's laptop to scan it on there and transfer to my flashdrive. Yes, I'm that lazy.

Now for the Miiverse stuff.

I also have a Ryu Miiverse post, but took it down so it's not on my page anymore. Suppose to be some attempt at the 'Hey everybody, this is Ryu from Streets' joke, but I'm debating on whether to upload it or not. Not really happy with how it turned out, though. --;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom