• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Enperry's Splatoon 2 Fakes

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Welcome to my fakes gallery! Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! Hope you like 'em!

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Introducing the:

Beak Slosher
Unlocked at: lvl 27
Damage: 130 direct, 85 splash
Range: Same as Bamboozler
Mobility: Same as Dynamo Roller when winding up and when running
Sub: Splat Bomb
Special: Inkjet
Special Pt: 170
The strong, slow, and powerful of the Slosher family. Wind up at the same speed as DR.

Toni Kensa Beak Slosher
Unlocked at: lvl 30
Sub: Curling Bomb
Special: Splashdown
Special Pt: 190

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
If you thought I was just doing weapons, then you... well... I'm not actually just doing weapons. Anyway... I have a new rank mode I came up with!

[Name not decided yet]
Basically, when your team has more players than your opponent's team via Splats, the countdown from 100 starts and pauses when the team sizes are equal.
Essentially Splat Zones with a new objective.

This is just a rough concept and if you find any loopholes I'll explain 'cuz I'm too lazy to do that now.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Introducing the:

Fog Thrower! This is a new main weapon class inspired by a flamethrower, but reborn with a spray similar to that garden hose setting, only with ink! It inks the floor and walls in many tiny dots a little like the Ink Storm, thus if a ground is not sprayed long enough, it will be to small to swim through. It kills quickly in a fast chip damage manner. NOTE: if you spray and let go, then that spray will still fly till it reaches it peak in range when it evaporates away. Now to the numbers!

Fog Thrower
Unlocked at: lvl 23
Damage: 2 seconds on firing at a target to get 100
Range: Same as .96 Gal
Mobility: Identical to Nzap
Sub: Burst Bomb
Special: Tenta Missles
Special Pt: 150

Rockenberg Fog Thrower
Unlocked at : lvl 26
Sub: Curling Bomb
Special: Bubble Blower
Special Pt: 140

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
New ability:

Safe Jump (shoe ability)
When Super Jumping from your spawn to a teammate, bomb defense is increased (by 2 main abilities) for 6 seconds after landing and 2 seconds before landing.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
New Splatoon 2 Mechanic
You can now choose to be right handed or left handed when customizing your character from the equip section.

Last edited:

Nairu

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nairukawa
Switch Friend Code
SW-5422-7654-7317
New Splatoon 2 Mechanic
You can now choose to be right handed or left handed when customizing your character from the equip section.
I wouldn't call this a mechanic as it appears to simply be a cosmetic feature.

Emperor

twitter.com/Former_Eminence
Sounds fake but oka-*shot*.

I actually really like the Safety Jump Ability.

the

Inkling Commander
I’m late on this, but switching from right-handed to left-handed actually would have a use (at least for chargers and splatlings) because of the “peeking” thing where you can shoot at someone without exposing your whole hitbox. I was actually kinda expecting them to add that in splatoon 2, but alas!
This mechanic would also alleviate some of the concerns with symmetrical maps (like saltspray rig from splatoon 1) as long as there are plenty of peek-able spots for both right and left handed squids
Unfortunately it doesn’t seem like we’ll ever get another one of those maps

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I’m late on this, but switching from right-handed to left-handed actually would have a use (at least for chargers and splatlings) because of the “peeking” thing where you can shoot at someone without exposing your whole hitbox. I was actually kinda expecting them to add that in splatoon 2, but alas!
This mechanic would also alleviate some of the concerns with symmetrical maps (like saltspray rig from splatoon 1) as long as there are plenty of peek-able spots for both right and left handed squids
Unfortunately it doesn’t seem like we’ll ever get another one of those maps
This is exactly the idea. (@Nairu )

Last edited:

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
New Special!

Splat Stamp

Pull out a giant (4x inkling size) stamper and press ZR to slam it to the floor splatting enemies and leaving an uninkable spot of your color ink for 5 seconds until opponents can ink over it again.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
New Weapon!

Slosher Dualies (what is wrong with me?)

Arms take turns flinging ink with about 2 sloshes a second. It can dodge roll, too.

Unlocked at: lvl 13
Damage: 30 direct
Range: Same as Splattershot
Mobility: Same as Gloogas
Sub: Splash Wall
Special: Bubbles
Special Pt: 170

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Blaster Dualies!

I'm a mad man tell me to stop

2 Cute tiny Blasters. Arms take turns shooting 2x rof speed of Blaster. Dodge roll just as far as Enperrys at the same speed.

Unlocked at: lvl 20
Damage: 30 direct 15 splash
Range: Same as Blaster
Mobility: Same as Enperrys
Sub: Ink Mine
Special: Curling Bomb Launcher
Special Pt: 160

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
New Sub:

Mini Canon

Throw in a strait line not effected by gravity. Stops on impact with a stationary stage object and fires three autonomous blasts at an single enemy it targets once it's deployed. The player it targets will be notified like when you are targeted with Tenta missiles. The blasts do 40 direct 20 splash. Consumes 90% of ink tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom