• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

EU/OC and NA Splatfest - Spongebob vs. Patrick

I am...

• joining Team Spongebob!

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • joining Team Patrick!

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • currently undecided!

Votes: 32 32.0%

• Total voters

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
You should add a poll too when you get the chance. Team pink idiot all the way.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Well it finally happened, the Spongebob crossover. Though I think Marie would identify with Squidward more.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I'm just voting for a possible 2-4 snails because I won't be able to participate in this one and I already got the subs on the gear that I wanted.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
The references that can be made to Spongebob are funny in Miiverse, but I'm not fond of the show itself (especially with the newer episodes), so I'm not super happy about the theme. It's not really that big a deal, though, a Splatfest plays the same way anyways, and it'll be nice to get some more shells.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
The references that can be made to Spongebob are funny in Miiverse, but I'm not fond of the show itself (especially with the newer episodes), so I'm not super happy about the theme. It's not really that big a deal, though, a Splatfest plays the same way anyways, and it'll be nice to get some more shells.
With such a neutral theme, it will allow more experimentation on getting used to the new splatfest rules without thinking too much about the theme in question (unless Sponegebob is a show that appeals to you).

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
LOL MAN I actually wish Japan got this splatfest too... Spongebob is moderately popular here. I guess not quite enough. I'd vote Spongebob though. Patrick is just too much haha. I really like this theme though. Good on Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom