• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Europe’s November Splatfest! Battle of the Breakfasts!

Hot or Cold Breakfast?

• Team Hot!

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Team Cold!

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyan

Inkling Commander
DE3D15FE-EAA2-4A02-98FA-BAA586AD7AF8.jpeg

Title says it all really. The theme for the 4th of November’s Splatfest is all about whether you prefer to eat hot cooked breakfasts or cold breakfasts. I’m probably for Team Cold as I usually have cereal with milk but I’m not sure if I want to side with Marina again after seeing so much incompetence on the Front Roll vs Back Roll when we had significantly fewer players.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
At least it's not about toilet paper again...
I used to eat both, now I'm just team "Drink a protein shake and leave the house" or "no breakfast". Not an exiting thing to battle out for me personally, I'll probably just max out my rank and leave Splatoon in the corner for the rest of Splatfest.

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
View attachment 5788

Title says it all really. The theme for the 4th of November’s Splatfest is all about whether you prefer to eat hot cooked breakfasts or cold breakfasts. I’m probably for Team Cold as I usually have cereal with milk but I’m not sure if I want to side with Marina again after seeing so much incompetence on the Front Roll vs Back Roll when we had significantly fewer players.
I don't live in Europe, but Id probably pick hot, because the colder months are here and a hot breakfast sounds really nice right about now.

Good luck in Splatfest!

Foxtrot

Full Squid
I rarely eat breakfast honestly. Im usually the type to wake up and skip right to lunch or not eat at all.

If I had to pick though I'd go team warm, mostly because it would wake me up better. Besides that the only cold thing I associate with breakfast is Yogurt and Cereal and I'm Lactose intolerant. Plus eggs are life honestly.
(○´3`)ノ

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
They had to put bacon in the picture, and I can't eat bacon.

Team cold bc cheese <3

archie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7575-5779-9669
I am honestly conflicted. I like both kinds of breakfasts! It's like being forced to pick from your children! Why must they be so cruel?

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
They had to put bacon in the picture, and I can't eat bacon.

Team cold bc cheese <3
There are eggs on the Splatfest tee I'm wearing, and I'm allergic to eggs... Still had to pick a warm breakfast!~ I try to overlook those darn eggs. ´;p

Clawford

Full Squid
NNID
Clawford
I first thought this was going to be pancakes vs waffles, in which case waffles. If I were in Europe, I'd go with hot. Sweet sweet waffles, eggs, pancakes, French toast. Now I need to go to a diner.

Now that I think about it, most of the hot breakfast foods I listed are named after a European country. Belgium and France please confirm if they are your creations or not. And England if English muffins are real.

Raxel920

Full Squid
I didn’t know people ate croissants cold, I always heat mine up :p
I always have hot, even if it’s just popping some frozen sausages and scrambled eggs in the microwave.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
What kind of maniac prefers their croissants cold

I generally skip breakfast entirely but i prefer my food warm, so i'm gonna go on team eggs and bacon.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I don't like eggs, I can't eat bacon (harass the muslim here) and I ain't got time to heat stuff up before school!

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
At least it's not about toilet paper again...
I used to eat both, now I'm just team "Drink a protein shake and leave the house" or "no breakfast". Not an exiting thing to battle out for me personally, I'll probably just max out my rank and leave Splatoon in the corner for the rest of Splatfest.
Haha, I'm on the same team! I do have problems eating in the morning during week, it's mostly a shake, tea or cappuchino.
A real breakfast is on weekends for me and it consists of stuff like bread, cheese, juice, tea and only sometimes warm eggs or cinnamon rolls.

So I went to Team Cold and my first time on Marinas side :)

archie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7575-5779-9669
Okay I made up my mind. Most days I eat a cold breakfast, but that's mostly because I don't have time to make a hot one. If I got up in time in the morning, I'd always eat a hot breakfast. So, sorry Marina, I really like you but I'm going on Pearl's team again.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I'm in the US, but if I wasn't my logic would be to go with team warm breakfast because I'm madly in love with chocolate chip waffles.

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
i think they need to fire the people in charge of picking the europe splatfest themes lol front roll vs back roll, hot breakfast vs cold breakfast, next one will probably be slippers vs sandals or something else boring and not worth picking a team over *shrug* but atleast breakfast is better then toilet paper

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
i think they need to fire the people in charge of picking the europe splatfest themes lol front roll vs back roll, hot breakfast vs cold breakfast, next one will probably be slippers vs sandals or something else boring and not worth picking a team over *shrug* but atleast breakfast is better then toilet paper
I have an idea for one: Twintelle vs. Any other character in ARMS!

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
I have an idea for one: Twintelle vs. Any other character in ARMS!
If the question would be: Which character do you hate the most. I would be on twintelles team.

I were happy for having the toilet paper splatfest because I hate helloween. On some years I even forgot about it completely until someones rings the doorbell and one of my parents opens the door so I can here "Süßen oder Saures" (German phrase for "Trick or Treats").

Back to the upcoming splatfest I have to say that Im almost always eating cold breakfast (I hate it having to go to school without breakfast). So Im going with the splat in the name of the cold breakfast. Kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom