• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Evening

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Hey there, name's Siledh.

I came to this site through Smashboards and I'm looking forward to playing. Got it and the amiibos pre-ordered and just waiting to arrive at my place in May. Most likely going to play with the Charger as I like sniping, but I guess I'll see when I get into the game and see how the mechanics work.

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
Your profile picture makes me feel tensed up

Welcome to the boards mate

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
wait you actually managed to pre-order the amiibos? o.o
lol congrats, and welcome to the boards.
More of mid-range person myself, but I'm pretty sure squads are going to need a good sniper.
Hope you have fun here :)

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
wait you actually managed to pre-order the amiibos? o.o
lol congrats, and welcome to the boards.
More of mid-range person myself, but I'm pretty sure squads are going to need a good sniper.
Hope you have fun here :)
You can pre-order them in the UK, no idea about the rest of the world. Can only pre-order them with a copy of the game, though. They come in a set with the game or you can get the Boy and Girl Inkling with the Game or one of the three with the game.

Yeah, I'll probably switch up between sniping and mid-range. Sniping can be pretty boring sometimes.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
You can pre-order them in the UK, no idea about the rest of the world. Can only pre-order them with a copy of the game, though. They come in a set with the game or you can get the Boy and Girl Inkling with the Game or one of the three with the game.

Yeah, I'll probably switch up between sniping and mid-range. Sniping can be pretty boring sometimes.
Dangit...lol well I guess when I have the opportunity to pre-order a game I'll know to actually check the deals..

Yah I know the feeling, I only go sniper when I feel like it is needed and I know I'll be in the action b/c the opponent is good.
Not a fan of "oh hey teammates. You got it? oh...guess i'll just wait back here..." lol

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Yes Snipers need a secondary weapon. Tell me that when the Mystery box gives me a sniper riffle in wave 10+ of Zombies mode in Call of Duty Black OPS 1&2 and soon 3. The mechanics are needed to actually judge. And yes over here Wal*mart had inklings for preorder. There were at Gamestop but ran out. I'm actually waiting for Lucina to preorder the Inkling girl too. I have a Zelda, Peach, Rosalina and Kirby amiibos. My mains in Smash but the collection is not complete without Lucina & Mewtwo. I'm dying to get Lucy. The inkling girl will be easier to get.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Heya! Welcome to Squidboards!

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
Hello there and welcome! Sniping is one of my favorite aspects of shooting as well (a very supportive role in my opinion).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom