• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Event Planning!

bloopinkling

Inkster Jr.
So while I was laying in bed last night, completely satisfied with the extended Testfire gameplay, I had an idea.
I think it would be fun to host an event!
This community is filled with a BUNCH of people. So I thought of hosting an event and a giveaway. The event, of course, would be a multiplayer event. Once "friend play" has been added, the multiplayer event would consist of turf wars, and other different modes that I have no idea what the names are!
When I actually get in collaboration with a certain someone (it's a secret!) I will announce how the giveaway will work. I can't specify any prizes right now of course, but you can expect amiibos. Maybe.

If you're interested, leave a comment down below. Or, if you have a criticism, also leave that down below. If you'd like to help out, then go ahead! If you think this is a horrible idea, go ahead and let me know!

~ Kat

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
For now, I have moved this to The Crispy Calamari, since you haven't actually planned the event yet.

I would take into consideration that tournaments or events really won't be able to happen effectively until August when custom games are available. I would also take into consideration the resources needed to plan such an event.

I do also want to point out that there will definitely be a lot of interest for online stuff like this. So don't be afraid to just go for it!

bloopinkling

Inkster Jr.
For now, I have moved this to The Crispy Calamari, since you haven't actually planned the event yet.

I would take into consideration that tournaments or events really won't be able to happen effectively until August when custom games are available. I would also take into consideration the resources needed to plan such an event.

I do also want to point out that there will definitely be a lot of interest for online stuff like this. So don't be afraid to just go for it!
Thanks, man!
Yeah, I'm getting into contact with some people to ask if they would be interested in helping me host such an event.
I thought that I may as well start planning now, even though it'll happen sometime in August. I have plans to give away lots of different amiibos, and some other things!

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
Thanks, man!
Yeah, I'm getting into contact with some people to ask if they would be interested in helping me host such an event.
I thought that I may as well start planning now, even though it'll happen sometime in August. I have plans to give away lots of different amiibos, and some other things!
Glad to hear it. Starting your planning now is more than a great idea. I wish you the best of luck. Let me know if I can lend a hand in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom