• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Events - What could be done, how to get started

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
The title pretty much says it all.

Real life events might not be suitable at first. The community needs to be a bit bigger (5-10 members?).
What I know for sure is that I will be hosting a Launch Party Stream where 3 friends and I will be playing Splatoon in the same stream. If you are reading this, I invite you to join us and watch! (Or even join us through online!)

But outside of that, events could start as weekly group plays where we all join together and play a couple of matches. With enough luck, more players will join and we could ultimately host Battle Dojo mini-tournaments every now and then.

The game is only out this friday however the sooner we start shape the community (Not only in Quebec but also all around the world), the faster we'll get something similar to a thriling tournament scene. Even if you are not the competitive type, backend help is very welcome!

DaisyFan

Pro Squid
Hey sorry for the long reply late from your thread.
I know a lot of people from the smash scene, who are very interested to try a weekly, but not until the content august patch. i do think is it better to start up somewhere near by a STM metro at Montreal. just like i was thinking Smashloft has a chance to be a venue for future Splatoon Lan weekly or tourneys i do very think. Either we can build some crews for our little scene too, am pretty sure a lot of players could love playing it competitive since it has a big potential too. Tho i made a thread on the tourney section in case we do have some Montreal action near by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom