• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ex-LUTI Captain Looking for a New Team

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
What's up, squiddos? Currently floating around in free agency, looking for a new group to play with. S-ranked player right now...trying to grind back up to S+ to boost my resume for you guys.

EDIT: I did it! Back in S+! For now....

My strengths lie in speed and my proficiency for the offensive meta of the comp scene. Hand me a Tentatek, Carbon, or .52 and I'll be happy. Workshopping long-range/alt-offense to bump my repertoire. I like pushing, I have pretty decent map awareness, I'm an absolutely shameless sharker. What I need most out of a team right now are people to calm me down and keep me fresh...in return, I'll be a chill new bro for you guys to hang with, and I can provide some not-too-shabby offense for you in a pinch.

I'm looking for a team that's willing to compete in scrims and tournaments, especially LUTI. I've been a part of all four seasons so far, and I have no intention of missing Season 5. I'm not demanding that I be placed on an excellent, top-tier team...but the group I play for should have a desire to play competitively.

Founded/ran my own team for over a year, but I'm more than capable of NOT being a backseat splatter. However, what I do bring to the table is professionalism and knowledge of how a team functions...so if you've got any dirty work you don't wanna do pertaining to your group, I'm your guy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom