• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Extremely Hypothetical Question

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
Here is a (potentially suggestive x_x) hypothetical question that I've been pondering about for like, 12 mins lol.

Of the current anthropomorphic sea creatures that one can interact with in Splatoon, which one would you... How do I put this... Have a rendezvous with?

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
Sorry if my post's description seemed rather confusing. Essentially, what I was saying that, if you were given the choice what kind of sea creature would you be inclined to go on a date with? Do you prefer the Inklings and their energetic noises or, do you the more laid backed Octolings?

Basically, this is a fusion of the Octoling/Inkling appreciation threads, with a combination of literally any other sea creature that appears in Splatoon, but with a more romantic appreciation.

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Don't understand how one could be romantically attracted to fictional characters. You have no chance with them as they're not real, but at the same time it doesn't hurt anyone so I guess it's fine.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
Don't understand how one could be romantically attracted to fictional characters. You have no chance with them as they're not real, but at the same time it doesn't hurt anyone so I guess it's fine.
Ever heard of Anime? And it's many fans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom