1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Fƒ★ looking for scrims

Discussion in 'Clan Wars' started by GloriousSirKrookodile, Mar 18, 2017.

1. GloriousSirKrookodile

[​IMG]

Hello. My squad Frea-Inking Fresh (Fƒ★) is looking to play a scrim match just for fun. This would be our first ever scrim match against another squad, eventhough we have been around for a long time already.
    • For further organization just contact me over Squidboards (I do have Discord and Skype as well though if that should be more convenient)
    • The best time for us to play a scrim match at would probably be on saturdays around 11 pm GMT +1.
    • The prefered size of the scrim match would probably be 4vs4, though we can talk more about the game details if anyone is interested in playing against us.
    • Our players are mainly from Europe and the USA.
    • Based on the fact that we have no experience at all when it comes to scrims, we would be happy to find another casual squad to play against (as we consider ourselves a casual squad too) that does not have all too much experience either when it comes to scrims. Our players participating in a possible scrim would most likely be ranked around A+ or S (though several ranks from C+ to S+ are represented in our squad) Playing against a team with similar ranks would be cool.
    Looking forward to find a squad to play against. :)

#1 GloriousSirKrookodile, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  2. Inkpool

Inkpool Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    jimidad
    definitely interested, I'll PM you.

derty likes this.
  3. GloriousSirKrookodile

Played our first ever scrim against Inkpool's squad. GGs, it was fun. Also, we would be interested in playing more scrims in the future. If there is any other squad that would like to play against us, please let us know.

derty likes this.
  4. 2Geez

2Geez Inkling

NNID:
    JustSal
    Yes me and my squad Dye Hard would be intrested in scriming with you this is our team discord
    https://discord.gg/mqxSyHr

5. derty

derty Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    derty10
    we would be interested.
    my discord is in my sig.