• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Fƒ★ looking for scrims

Hello. My squad Frea-Inking Fresh (Fƒ★) is looking to play a scrim match just for fun. This would be our first ever scrim match against another squad, eventhough we have been around for a long time already.
  • For further organization just contact me over Squidboards (I do have Discord and Skype as well though if that should be more convenient)
  • The best time for us to play a scrim match at would probably be on saturdays around 11 pm GMT +1.
  • The prefered size of the scrim match would probably be 4vs4, though we can talk more about the game details if anyone is interested in playing against us.
  • Our players are mainly from Europe and the USA.
  • Based on the fact that we have no experience at all when it comes to scrims, we would be happy to find another casual squad to play against (as we consider ourselves a casual squad too) that does not have all too much experience either when it comes to scrims. Our players participating in a possible scrim would most likely be ranked around A+ or S (though several ranks from C+ to S+ are represented in our squad) Playing against a team with similar ranks would be cool.
Looking forward to find a squad to play against. :)

Last edited:
Played our first ever scrim against Inkpool's squad. GGs, it was fun. Also, we would be interested in playing more scrims in the future. If there is any other squad that would like to play against us, please let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom