• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

F splatoons

Gasper

Inkling
NNID
Leanghost
Screw this game just got up to A+ to a b .dealing with laggers and people quitting and afk it just playing destiny all over again this game is garbage and a waste of strength I be on smash Bros. This heading in the trash.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is your 2nd post on the site, the first being a random clan you created.

Seriously?

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Your avatar matches your post perfectly

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
I feel your pain man. It's something everyone has to push through. As I said in a different thread, I'm plateau-ing in between S and S+ right now. There is gonna be some BS that goes on like laggers, team stack, team imbalance among other things. We have to learn how to push through it. You'll stay consistent eventually. Trust me, been there and done that. It's not worth it.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Before I mention for you to "git gud", I'm gonna just say that if you're honestly experiencing so many problems with your connection, then why are you playing an online shooter with what you're claiming to be your problems.

Just because most people don't rank down from A+ to B just by connection, unless your connection is so bad, you get DC'd every game.

Reactions: Lyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom