1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

[Fan remix] Booyah Squid Beat

Discussion in 'Original Content' started by JMAA, Jul 9, 2015.

1. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    Now let me be clear: I yet don't have a Wii U neither Splatoon, but probably I'm willing to whenever my economy goes better.

Now, I'm just passing here by to showcase my latest Splatoon remix. I've lately became much of a Splatoon fan, and that's why I want to get a Wii U and the game.

But until then, you'll have to deal with this remix of Booyah Base I did. Enjoy.

(feedback also is good)

2. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    Just a little bump for a certain question: does anyone know where I can post this around? I tried here, several subreddits, Twitter (even tagging the official Splatoon accounts and hashtagging #Splatoon), Tumblr (with the Splatoon tag) and a Google+ group for the game, and with not much results lately, except for a hundred of views on the Youtube video for it.

3. probably_annie

probably_annie Inkling

NNID:
    benphan0sky
    ...try making a soundcloud? it's made for music artists to upload their music and stuff. i don't make music myself, so i don't know how helpful it is, but it's probably worth a shot.

4. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    I already got it in Soundcloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/jmaamusic/jmaa-vs-spam-the-q-booyah-squid-beat

Also another thing, is really the Splatoon subreddit harsh with these kind of things? Why? This post I made is perfectly related and still got a good bunch of downvotes having it thrown away.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/3cje0r/another_splatoon_remix_booyah_squid_beat/

My hard guess is that the subreddit is just for meta posts and excludes all kind of fan art and stuff.

EDIT: I stand corrected. There's fanart (?) on the subreddit.

#4 JMAA, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  5. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    Bump: tell me I don't do proper tribute to Iwata, but I did what I could to change the description and title to pay homage to him.

And this song was uploaded to the web around a week before Iwata passed away.

6. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    Another bump because I had this amazing idea for my next album.
    [​IMG]