• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[Fan remix] Booyah Squid Beat

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Now let me be clear: I yet don't have a Wii U neither Splatoon, but probably I'm willing to whenever my economy goes better.

Now, I'm just passing here by to showcase my latest Splatoon remix. I've lately became much of a Splatoon fan, and that's why I want to get a Wii U and the game.

But until then, you'll have to deal with this remix of Booyah Base I did. Enjoy.

(feedback also is good)

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Just a little bump for a certain question: does anyone know where I can post this around? I tried here, several subreddits, Twitter (even tagging the official Splatoon accounts and hashtagging #Splatoon), Tumblr (with the Splatoon tag) and a Google+ group for the game, and with not much results lately, except for a hundred of views on the Youtube video for it.

probably_annie

Inkling
NNID
benphan0sky
...try making a soundcloud? it's made for music artists to upload their music and stuff. i don't make music myself, so i don't know how helpful it is, but it's probably worth a shot.

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
...try making a soundcloud? it's made for music artists to upload their music and stuff. i don't make music myself, so i don't know how helpful it is, but it's probably worth a shot.
I already got it in Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/jmaamusic/jmaa-vs-spam-the-q-booyah-squid-beat

Also another thing, is really the Splatoon subreddit harsh with these kind of things? Why? This post I made is perfectly related and still got a good bunch of downvotes having it thrown away.
https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/3cje0r/another_splatoon_remix_booyah_squid_beat/

My hard guess is that the subreddit is just for meta posts and excludes all kind of fan art and stuff.

EDIT: I stand corrected. There's fanart (?) on the subreddit.

Last edited:

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Bump: tell me I don't do proper tribute to Iwata, but I did what I could to change the description and title to pay homage to him.

And this song was uploaded to the web around a week before Iwata passed away.

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Another bump because I had this amazing idea for my next album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom