• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Fanfiction: Agent 4

AnInkyGift

Inkling
Once every month a new inkling comes to Inkopolis. From far and wide these young squids come to the freshest town in the world. This is about a particular inkling named Gollie.

Prologue - The Train Ride

The train was full of people, there were seats in rows up and down the train, and it was particularly noisy. Gollie, a young inkling was sitting in a bus seat with her friend Malish, watching on her laptop. There was a Turf War being broadcasted and they both were cheering the game on before they got there. This is so exciting! said Gollie I'm voting for the teal side! Malish told her. *DING DONG* Inkopolis Station, Now Arriving *DING DONG* All the squid kids jumped from their seats, while the two friends put up Malish's laptop. Okay, first thing on the agenda, get some new clothing! You know, I think it would be renting an apartment first... Well, you are kinda right. We have 1000 SquidBucks that your mom gave us each, so we could buy one and work for some money. They walked around the plaza, when a sudden tune came on. It was the Squid Sisters jingle. Gollie looked up at the big screen while Malish was checking her bags. HELLOOoooo Inkopolis, I'm Callie, and I'm Marie... (Both) and is Inkopolis news! It's that time again! What time is it? The time when a bunch of new inklings come to Inkopolis! All the apartments are filling up, and now onto the stages! Gollie looked down from the screen and back to Malish who got out the money.

AnInkyGift

Inkling
Chapter 1 - Apartments n' Tours

As Malish pulled out her money she went down a few alleys and Gollie followed. They eventually came up upon the apartment retailers called: "Fresh Homes". Malish, this sure seems nice. Yeah it does! They walked inside and up to the counter. Yo. I'm Frankie. He had a very deep voice, almost not understandable at times. He was an old, chubby man with tentacles that covered only his eyes and the back of his head. Hello Frankie, could we buy an apartment? Well...how fresh are you? We're-She would pause and pull back her sleeve to look at a watch-like device-Level 1 sir. L-l-l-l-LEVEL 1!?!? Have you even played ANY turf wars? Not um...yet. Well there is a Inkopolis Tour station nearby, get to atleast level 3, and return. So they walked out of Fresh Homes and went to the tour. As they arrived, they saw one inkling standing there, with as Gollie and Malish stood next to her. She had a hoodie on covering most of her head. She also had a strange mask on. Hello, I am Hela, the tour gide. they looked at the prices and paid 35 SquidBucks to get a tour. The strange girl in the hoodie had 35 Squidbucks, some looked like they were crumbled up in a ball and then uncrumbled on the counter. Gollie was the social squid so she introduced herself. Hi there, I'm Gollie! I'm Prinne. Well uh, nice to meet you! She grabbed Malish This is Malish-I'm Malish. Their conversation was cut short when the tour started. They saw all the sights. Blackbelly Skatpark, etc. They even saw some upcoming locations like Hammerhead Bridge! As they were dropped off, Hela said this Remember, if any o' these shopkeepers gonna let you in, you gotta do turf wars. Oh! Frankie from that Fresh Homes shop told us to play some, we gotta get to Level 3! Hey Prinne wanna join Mali- Prinne was out of sight. They shrugged it off and made towards the lobby.

AnInkyGift

Inkling
Chapter 2 - The Octolings

As the two friends entered the Lobby they were shown with teleporters with a map. They knew where the unreleased map was, and entered Hammerhead Bridge. A few Squid-Jump-playing-moments later...dropped into the map and it had nobody in it as they expected so they could practice. Hey Gollie what is that? Seems like some kind of strange UFO, probably some of the high-tech Inkopolis machines. They continued practicing the essentials to turf wars, superjumping, specials...etc. It wasn't until the last minute that they had noticed the UFO had landed on the bridge, as they were having too much fun swimming in their ink and throwing it on each other, without splatting each other...of course. They were level 3 in no time.
Then they saw someone step out from the UFO and hid.
Capture anyone you see. A familiar voice said.
Wait is that Prinne?! SHH! They'll hear us. Well stop going SHHHHHH! they argued. Obviously they were found. Run! They ran face first into some dark purple ink. Bmphblblmmpphhh! Gollie had panicked and ran into a wall of the ink and then Prinne shot some more of the dark ink underneath as Gollie tried to squid form away and just ended up getting her legs stuck. HA! Malish yelled. She shot one time at Prinne, then was knocked into Gollie by someone looking like Prinne using a roller. Everything went black.
Gollie woke up first.
Urrrhhhhhhh...my head... she moaned. Then she opened her eyes wider and shouted Mother of all that is woomy, where am I?! She was tied to a panel on the wall with half the jail-cell like thing covered in the same dark purple ink. The bars were covered so they couldn't squid out of the situation, so Gollie decided to try to wake up Malish after a few seconds of thinking. Malish! Pssst! MALISH! Uhhhrrr............WHAT WHERE AM I? GOLLIE WHAT IS HAPPENING! Be quiet! We got locked up for some reason...we should wait for something to happen. So they waited. Then one of them fell back asleep as the night grew...and then YAWN......uh sorry, Gollie did the same.

AnInkyGift

Inkling
I've been working on this as I go, so the story is thought up as I type, not a draft sitting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom