• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Fanfiction focusing on the darker sides of Splatoon

M-Man

Inkling
NNID
TheFlutterWonder
Ey-ey! WOAH! It's been forever, hasn't it?

Well, have I got news for you.

This is a PSA to all who have read and enjoyed this series. the author has made a new story featuring all your favorite dark themes surrounding Splatoon!

This story is: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12644153/1/The-Blue-Moons-Volume-One

"A passion project, influenced by Brian Jacques's Red Wall series, Warhammer fantasy, and Splatoon, telling the stories of several characters. A prequel, an Uncle explores the idea of the geopolitics that might have occurred in the dystopian post-apocalyptic world of Splatoon. Edo-Japan meets Squid-Kids in this fantasy-war-scify-fanfic, with all the sex, drugs, and death one expects." -the author

Now, I do have to warn, this is a Mature rated fic, so it's a little darker than Moon-Man Chronicles and Moon-Man Chronicles 2: Electric Boogaloo, and it's definitely going in a different direction.

I, (the editor) did not have part in editing this work, but I hope you all enjoy the author's writings and give it a look.

Cheers~

M-Man

Inkling
NNID
TheFlutterWonder
Hello all!

I'm not sure how many people will see this, but I just thought I'd let you all know that the writer and I are actually working on a third installment of Moon-Man Chronicles after all these years!

I'll probably post it somewhere else as well, but if anyone is on here I'll make sure to keep everyone posted.

Cheers

M-Man

Inkling
NNID
TheFlutterWonder
Schlorp~ *<:^)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12836296/1/Moon-Man-Chronicles-3-High-Tide
"In the prison city of Inkopolis, a familiar, not so forgotten character reappears. After suffering severe damage at the hands of a mutant, Moon-Man makes her way back to the home she once knew, haunted by the memories of the past, and the rains that threaten their entire way of life.
And, in the torrents of the ocean, a mindless entity begins to slowly stalk closer to shore with one goal in mind."

Now, a bit of caution. This installment might be a little harder to read simply because all the detail we're choosing to put in, but I encourage you to stay your course!

Happy reading! And thanks for all the input over the years. It's really appreciated
-The Editor

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Hoo-wee! That last one was a dozy! I love your writing style. Keep it up! I also love the detail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom