• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Favorite Dualie Weapon?

What is your favorite Dualie weapon?

• Dapple Dualies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dapple Dualies Nouveau

• Clear Dapple Dualies

• Splat Dualies

• Enperry Splat Dualies

• Hero Dualie Replicas

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Kensa Splat Dualies

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Glooga Dualies

• Glooga Dualies Deco

• Kensa Glooga Dualies

• Dualie Squelchers

• Custom Dualie Squelchers

• Dark Tetra Dualies

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Light Tetra Dualies

• Total voters

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Am I the only one who thinks of Lara Croft when it comes to this weapon type? Let us Dualie users unite and gush about this wonderful weapon type!

As for me, my favorite is the Dark Tetra Dualies (or Detras as I've called them) and they're my main weapon. I've also taken a liking to the Clear Dapple Dualies (Clappies right?) and they've pretty much become my secondary at this point.

Lycanthro

Inkling
I like the dark tetras myself! I my gameplay style is very much based around defensive play rather than offensive - so the four dodge rolls help me abscond to a safe area to attack from, and the autobombs help me to root out anyone hiding in ink! Splashdown I keep charged up just in case I can't abscond. My abilities are all suited to match this gameplay style. :)

Remurusu

Inkling
NNID
Remurusu
Switch Friend Code
SW-3211-4727-7420
I like the glooga decos cuz you can play safer with your wall and push up with it when you're in turret mode :)

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
For general usage, my favorite of the bunch is definitely vanilla Splat Dualies/Hero Dualie Replica. Especially paired with 3 mains and 3 subs of MPU. Not only does it do 99.9 with 3 hits, but it also synergizes with Burst Bombs since a mid-indirect sets up for a 2 shot.

Otherwise I also use the Custom Dualie Squelchers from time to time, also with a ton of MPU so its gets near cap damage, mainly for Clam Blitz. Used to pretty much use Splat Bombs exclusively when I used to play Splatoon 1 (I've branched out since Splatoon 2). Weapon's good for my more cautious approach for Clam Blitz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom