• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Favorite New Feature of Splatoon 2 So far?

Nikoamii

Inkling
NNID
starduelerniko
I love the new graphics and how vibrant everything is. It's going to perform amazingly well and look stunning. I also love the rolling I think that is a fantastic addition

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It's all looking good (except vague paid online services) It is hard to choose!

I'm sliiightly more excited about the rain cloud special they teased, and the re-emerging possibility of official playable octolings.

HySquid

Full Squid
NNID
mob362
new hair styles

new lore

new special abilities
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
alot of new and a bit more ink based special abilities.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
1. we wear what we want
2. local multiplayer
3. updated weapons (such as new roller and charger techniques)
4. no bubbler

Nebulodic

Inkling
NNID
GUMIbears
1. Hairstyles *cough* undercut *cough*
2. Sick new music
3. Finally I won't have to sacrifice my killer fashion sense for abilities.
4. Roombas

Last edited:

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
4. no bubbler
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am the saltiest about no invincibility specials...? Like... I don't think it was broken. You can see when specials are charged, you can bait someone to waste their shield, it was not difficult to counter.

I think the nimbleness gained from Splat Dualies' roll feature will be a suitable replacement. Evasiveness will be the new Bubbler. The Splat Dualies shown in the demo are functionally similar to weaker guns like Jr, or maybe Splash-o-matic in a lot of ways. Mobility, close-range, support oriented. Now just to get a different kit because those Jet Packs look rough.....

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
The ability to use something other than the gamepad, and true local play.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am the saltiest about no invincibility specials...? Like... I don't think it was broken. You can see when specials are charged, you can bait someone to waste their shield, it was not difficult to counter.

I think the nimbleness gained from Splat Dualies' roll feature will be a suitable replacement. Evasiveness will be the new Bubbler. The Splat Dualies shown in the demo are functionally similar to weaker guns like Jr, or maybe Splash-o-matic in a lot of ways. Mobility, close-range, support oriented. Now just to get a different kit because those Jet Packs look rough.....
there may still be invincibility,
but i think it was probably just too range-inducing, plus they couldn't figure out how to balance them. everything they did to balance them was kicking lower-tiered weapons further down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom