• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Favorite plush that you own? Bonus: Where did you get it from?

AllToonedUp

Inkling Cadet
For me it would have to be a tie between my Kirby and King Dedede plushies. And I bought the Kirby plush from Amazon and DDD from eBay because they looked so adorable and I couldn't resist not getting them. :p

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
A Pikachu one that can talk (Only Pika's xd) that was gifted to me as a child. It's medium sized. I'm surprised it still works. It's quite huggable~

I also had a Psyduck and Togepi, Not sure what happened to those. They were similar to the Pikachu one.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
A Pikachu one that can talk (Only Pika's xd) that was gifted to me as a child. It's medium sized. I'm surprised it still works. It's quite huggable~

I also had a Psyduck and Togepi, Not sure what happened to those. They were similar to the Pikachu one.
I'm also surprised he still works. Do the motors still run, or are they stuck and struggling? Do his cheeks still light up, or have the LEDs gone kaput? (I'm sorry for asking so many questions) If I remember right, there was also a Mew in that set. Her eyes and tail move. (I think of some Mew as female, despite the fact that it's both genderless and the original seiyuu is a man. He can really do a high pitch. I am just... stunned and genuinely impressed.)

Anyways... for my favorite plush that I own, I have a talking Keromatsu (Froakie) plush. I got him off Amazon for 20 bucks. I didn't think he'd be NIB or still work at that price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom