• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Favorite Ranked Battle Mode?

Favorite Ranked Battle Mode?

• Splat Zones

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Tower Control

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Rainmaker

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Clam Blitz

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • All/More Than One

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Everyone who plays in Ranked mode has a favorite mode I assume? If so, which mode is your favorite?

The only Ranked mode I play in is Splat Zones because it's less complicated, my favorite Special (Splashdown) is best suited for it, and it's pretty damn intense (although that could be said for all ranked modes)!

I wish Nintendo would give us the option of choosing what mode we wanna play in so I don't have to wait for hours on end to play Splat Zones -_- Hopefully it's added in Splatoon 3

Raumdeuter

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4621-1461-0439
Tower Control and Splat Zones. TC mostly for it's overall structure. The tower runs on a set path for all the stages/maps so it's easier to anticipate and plan your movements as well as your teammates and Opponents. Splat zones I like mostly for how easy it is to play like you mentioned. Cap the zone and defend that space by advancing forward with your team to initiate pressure.

Ironically enough the two ranked modes which are team heavy dependent end up being my least favored modes but it's not drastic enough for me to avoid playing them. Once in a blue moon, they are great to play.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Tower Control all day long. I play all of them but if clam blitz went bye bye in Splat3 I would not care at all.

Pretty sure the reason the modes are on a rotation is because the player base is not big enough for 'Choose your own mode.'

banyochan

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
Rainmaker is my least favorite, because I can't stand charger weapons, and people don't want to pick up the rainmaker when you regain it. I like all other modes pretty much equally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom