• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Favorite Splatoon Song

Aryaman

Inkling
NNID
AryamanV2009
So, I just wanted to ask everyone what their favorite Splatoon song is, and personally, I like Now Or Never! From Splatfest in Splatoon 1 (I've listened to Splatoon 2's one and i think this one is better.)

Stardust-Sonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stardust-Sonic
Nothing beats out Splattack

And also, Fly Octo Fly > Calamari Inkantation (no matter what version that is)

Sir Ngyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Simple234
I couldn’t simply choose one, but if I absolutely had to, I would choose Ink or Sink.

Lycanthro

Inkling
ABXY - Friend List! Or in English, I think it is called Chirpy Chips - Shellfie! It's just such a great song, it's been in my casual playlists for a long while now. I love the part where Paruko destroys my ear lobes right at the start, really great.

Fin-Tastic!

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3793-6810-8407
Mine probably is Fly Octo Fly, and Tide goes out. I actually know all the lyrics to tide goes out ^^;;;

squid quo

Inkling
Either Tornado Shuffle or Ink Me Up. Fly Octo Fly and the Octo Expansion OST Salty are good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom