• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Favorite Video Game Music?

KamekSans

Inkling
I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty much obsessed with video game soundtracks. They sound so good, man!

So I was wondering; what's your favorite music from your favorite game(s)?

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
That's really tough, since there's so many great games with great music.

The Mario kart 8 soundtrack is breathtaking, with so many fun tracks and throwbacks to previous games.

I'm currently playing through xenoblade chronicles, and that soundtrack is just beautiful, especially "engage the enemy," which plays during specific cutscenes.

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker had great soundtracks as well.

Fire emblem awakening, bravely default, shovel knoght... Not only are all these games extremely fun with interesting stories, but the music in all of them is just so well done.

Fedorable

Inkling
NNID
Mistanutjob
Every Halo game seems to have at least a few songs that I genuinely want to listen to.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet

What I like most about it is the variations from each areas of the level.

Nap1400

Inkling
NNID
Nap1400
I would feel bad if I didn't live up to my avatar in some way, haha.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
I'm surprised no one has put more of the great RPG music. Xenoblade, most of the Final Fantasies, the Persona games, Tales of games... the list of great RPG music is very large and diverse.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
I'm surprised no one has put more of the great RPG music. Xenoblade, most of the Final Fantasies, the Persona games, Tales of games... the list of great RPG music is very large and diverse.
Persona is full of my jams. Persona is the jam.

Tepig2000

Inkster Jr.
Well, I posted the entire Final Fantasy IV soundtrack.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
This is very difficult. Honestly, I love the Final Fantasy soundtracks. Just all of them, if I'm honest. I would say VIII (8) and IX (9) are probably my favourites. I'm not sure if I should link the entire playlist or not. Fire Emblem: Awakening has some fantastic music too. I tend to love a lot of music easily, so I'd probably list way too many games at this rate. Zelda games have great music too. So many games have great soundtracks!

'You're Not Alone' from FF9 is probably my favourite of the bunch. It's a little tougher to decide with FF8 though, some of the tracks come back later in the game amongst other new pieces. They're all so good.

Four hours of music each... it's insane when you look at a whole soundtrack for any game and realise how long all the music lasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom