• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

favorite weapon?

Favorite weapon?

• Total voters

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Plz edit the OP to say something like... sorry, there is already a thread like this. Then post link
http://squidboards.com/threads/what-is-your-favorite-weapon-in-splatoon.12/ so that if anyone else comes here they will know where to go to talk about this topic.
Only thing we can do without mods

edit 2: thread got moved and so negates edit 1 and so it was removed
edit 3: *looks below* well..ok..

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Yeah, we do have a thread like this already. I'd know, hehe.
My favorite weapon from what has been shown off is the Ink Roller. :)

Oni

Full Squid
ink charger (I think thats what it is. sniper rifle) looks fun. other than that paint brush.

Reactions: Lyn

Lyn

Premium
ink charger (I think thats what it is. sniper rifle) looks fun. other than that paint brush.
Yeah, the paintbrush is really great! It reminds me of "Epic Mickey". :)

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
From what we've seen, I'm most interested in trying the Blaster, Classic Squiffer, and Brush/Roller.

It'll be interesting to see how these weapons fare in all the various game modes. (assuming we'll be hearing about more game modes!)

Lyn

Premium
From what we've seen, I'm most interested in trying the Blaster, Classic Squiffer, and Brush/Roller.

It'll be interesting to see how these weapons fare in all the various game modes. (assuming we'll be hearing about more game modes!)
I imagine the Ink Roller could be devastating in certain gamemodes, especially ones like CTF.

StarKun

Full Squid
I'd have to say either the ink roller or the quick splat charger.

You could either mow your opponents or just blast them.

Nurematsu

Inkling
NNID
Nurematsu
I really like the looks of the Blaster. I'm a fan of using explosives to flush enemies out from hiding around corners.

Inkling

Inkling
NNID
PoptartPlessie
From what we've seen, the Splat Roller and brush (does it have a name yet?) look like the most fun. I can't wait to be able to run around the battlefield covering everything in ink and destroying whoever I see! :)

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
None, since I haven't played the game yet.

I will probably stick with a weapon similar to Team Fortress 2's Demoman's Grenade Launcher and Sticky Bombs, if there are any.

LunarDistortion

Inkster Jr.
From the looks of things, I like the Splattershot and the Ink Roller the most. Splattershot may be the generic first weapon, but it works well for what it is. Ink Roller just looks plain fun!

Jonke

Inkling
NNID
Jonke5
Hard to say when i haven't had the opportunity to try the game. Quick Splat Charger seems interesting though.

Geistbox

Full Squid
Paintbrush since I prefer speed and self coverage over the Roller's wide coverage.
Probably doesn't make me much of a team player but I like to go fast.

SquishySquid

Inkling
NNID
Dablazinfire12
Me personally LOVES the aerospray RG, i use it all the time!

Wanna play splatoon?

add me NNID: Dablazinfire12

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom