• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Favorite Wet Floor Song

Have a favorite Wet Floor song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Endolphin Surge is my fav! I always feel a surge of energy from this song! It just really pumps me up!

Foxtrot

Full Squid
Undertow is my personal favorite here. Although I love Wet Floor in general. Their music is honestly the only real music I enjoy in the entire OST.

Wet floor is also cool because we have two varients for most of the songs. The official release, and testfire versions.

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Undertow is my personal favorite here. Although I love Wet Floor in general. Their music is honestly the only real music I enjoy in the entire OST.

Wet floor is also cool because we have two varients for most of the songs. The official release, and testfire versions.
Yeah, Wet Floor definitely has the best songs in the game. I mean I like Off The Hook and all, but their songs just kind of annoy me (especially in Inkopolis square during a splatfest where you have to listen to them singing the same song OVER AND OVER AGAIN). I never liked pop anyway, rock is much more my style. Which is why Wet Floor is awesome

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
Can I put in a good word for Inkoming? It's basically the de facto Splatoon 2 theme song, and I absolutely love it. Inkoming is very energetic, and never fails to get me in the mood for a good turf war. The vocals change a good bit through the different parts of the song, and all has a very Splatoon vibe to it. I love the simple, unrelenting drum beat, and the epic-sounding guitars. But, that said, I can appreciate all of Wet Floor's music, and they all have their own unique charm.

Yeah, Wet Floor definitely has the best songs in the game. I mean I like Off The Hook and all, but their songs just kind of annoy me (especially in Inkopolis square during a splatfest where you have to listen to them singing the same song OVER AND OVER AGAIN). I never liked pop anyway, rock is much more my style. Which is why Wet Floor is awesome
Hey! Don't be dissing my girls Pearl and Marina. Ah, I can kinda see what you mean - Acid Hues and Muck Warfare are somewhat annoying. But I actually have a thing for Ebb & Flow. Of course, it's the Splatfest song in my mind because of the world premiere, but it has a good energy to it too, and I've gotten it stuck in my head after hearing it for 4 hours. It reminds me of my first time playing on Starfish Mainstage (And Inkblot as well). The Inkopolis song isn't that bad either, especially since I never stay for long in the square, and it gets me in the mood for a splatfest.

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Can I put in a good word for Inkoming? It's basically the de facto Splatoon 2 theme song, and I absolutely love it. Inkoming is very energetic, and never fails to get me in the mood for a good turf war. The vocals change a good bit through the different parts of the song, and all has a very Splatoon vibe to it. I love the simple, unrelenting drum beat, and the epic-sounding guitars. But, that said, I can appreciate all of Wet Floor's music, and they all have their own unique charm.

Hey! Don't be dissing my girls Pearl and Marina. Ah, I can kinda see what you mean - Acid Hues and Muck Warfare are somewhat annoying. But I actually have a thing for Ebb & Flow. Of course, it's the Splatfest song in my mind because of the world premiere, but it has a good energy to it too, and I've gotten it stuck in my head after hearing it for 4 hours. It reminds me of my first time playing on Starfish Mainstage (And Inkblot as well). The Inkopolis song isn't that bad either, especially since I never stay for long in the square, and it gets me in the mood for a splatfest.
I ain't dissing Pearl and Marina, I LOVE their personalities, I'm just not the biggest fan of their songs. Also I can't argue with you on inkoming, I don't think that song will ever get old. Do you like the test fire or the release version more?

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
I ain't dissing Pearl and Marina, I LOVE their personalities, I'm just not the biggest fan of their songs. Also I can't argue with you on inkoming, I don't think that song will ever get old. Do you like the test fire or the release version more?
Well, the testfire version is the one that first stuck with me, and many parts are more distict in the testfire version (Since it wasn't played during the battles, so it could demand more attention) so I'd probably go with that one, but I think both versions work well within their own contexts.

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Well, the testfire version is the one that first stuck with me, and many parts are more distict in the testfire version (Since it wasn't played during the battles, so it could demand more attention) so I'd probably go with that one, but I think both versions work well within their own contexts.[/QUOTE
Agreed, what would be cool is if someone made a version with aspects from both the testfire and release versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom