• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Favourite Stage

Squibbles

Inkling
What is your favourite Splatoon 1/2 stage? (my favourite is wahoo world.)

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
Walleye Warehouse. Some people will probably hate me for this, but it brings back so much nostalgia.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Kelp is just the best because it's flat, doesn't favor certain weapons over others, and is designed in a way that puts more emphasis on team synergy than abusing the flaws of the map.

Richsponge

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3643-5195-8608
Definitely Walleye Warehouse. It's a fun map to engage with the other team, fun to infiltrate, fun to defend with a splatling, it's just enjoyable no matter what you're using.

Least favorite by far is Piranha Pit (Turf war)

Sir Ngyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Simple234
I really like Arowana Mall. It’s so colorful, and it’s a pretty fun stage for Shooter-type weapons! My only complaint is how the fight to take back the middle is literally an uphill battle. My second favorite definitely has to be the Shifty Station with the cannons. It’s very big and wide open, and it makes me look forward to when Shifty Stations will be replayable once Splatfests end!

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Moray towers. Don’t hate me.

It’s just because I use chargers and splatlings a lot so I love this map when I get it.

So sue me

kidflank

Inkling
I just love how Humpback Pump Track is not roller-friendly stage for turf war. It was also the first stage I played in Splatoon 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom