• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Feelings on the ink brush

Redgiant18

Inkling
NNID
Redgiant18
Hey guys I just posted my ink brush impressions . Let me know what you guys think of the video, always happy to hear feedback

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
Nice video! I guess the Inkbrush's effectiveness depends on the player. As an Inkbrush main, it is the best weapon for turf wars for me. I've been able to get 1500+points BEFORE win bonus (1800+ with) a few times which I could never even do with the aerospray. It really depends on your play style and opinions, I guess.

P.S. for future reviews like this, you should commentate the whole match, and maybe just talk about the gameplay or something. Makes it more fun to watch, in my opinion :)

Redgiant18

Inkling
NNID
Redgiant18
Nice video! I guess the Inkbrush's effectiveness depends on the player. As an Inkbrush main, it is the best weapon for turf wars for me. I've been able to get 1500+points BEFORE win bonus (1800+ with) a few times which I could never even do with the aerospray. It really depends on your play style and opinions, I guess.

P.S. for future reviews like this, you should commentate the whole match, and maybe just talk about the gameplay or something. Makes it more fun to watch, in my opinion :)
Thanks for the feed back I'll try keep commentary going for the next videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom