• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Finally decided to make my Inkling an actual character!

okamakafe

Inkling
NNID
kamakachow
Kaffee inkling.png

This is gonna be my first post here and it's also my first time drawing an Inkling seriously!

I might need to learn a different way to colour the hair...but I like her so far! I was practicing a new colouring technique but tbh when I draw her again I'm gonna switch back to my more comfortable style.

The thing is while this is also technically fanart, this is ALSO like my squid OC, so I wasn't super sure as to where to put my first post because I do plan to have her be a real character with a name (which is Kaffée btw) but I don't necessarily want to RP with her...more like do drawthread-kind-of-things.

Basically, she's an Inkling that's been fascinated with Octolings ever since she saw them in the Sunken Scrolls and wanted to learn more about their culture. She's basically a octoboo (picture a weaboo but with octoling culture). She does her tentacles up in ways that would make it look as though she has more than two tentacles, like an Octoling's hair.

What a disgusting race traitor

for reference she wears:
:head_eye007::clothes_rvl::shoes_trs000: and uses mainly Charger and Brush weapons.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I really like how you gave her a unique hairstyle. :3 Most Inkling OCs I've seen, sadly (in my opinion), use the default hairstyles (even among multiple OCs of one person, so it's refreshing to see something new. :3

Also, Kaffée's name makes me think of coffee. :P

okamakafe

Inkling
NNID
kamakachow
Haha thank you!! I actually plan to have more hairstyles for her because she likes making them as wild as possible to make it look like she has more tentacles :D
But for now this hairstyle suits her the best

And yeah!! I made her name like of her skin colour and how it sounds very..."cute." I know how some ppl have named their Inklings like just straight up "coffee" but I didn't want to have a boring name like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom