• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

finally got to talk to a great online buddy on skype and this happens...

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
Apparently He's Babysitting someone's kid and during the whole conversation he had to put up with screaming crying and a little child demanding to be entertained,,,,it got so bad that eventually he had to cut me off and tell me to give him a few minutes so we could have a coversation

that was like 2 hours ago....i tried calling back and it said he was busy....

this was gonna be the last time i would have a chance to speak to him before i went on vacation for a week with No Internet(Or Very Crappy Mobile Internet)in a travel trailer....

and i couldn't have a relaxing conversation all because someone had to dump their kid on him....on his only day off

don't you hate when that happens? your trying to chill with somebody(offline or online)and out of the blue they got to babysit a screaming whining child that won't shut up....so in the end they have to forget all about chillaxing with you and focusing all their attention on satisfying the unruly kid

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
I know what you mean. Only instead of kids its some girl or something.

Just gotta roll with the punches I guess, that is life after all.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
it just annoys me because it's been like ages since i got a good amount of time to really relax and chat with him....i had lots of stuff to discuss with him but unfortunately a screaming kid ruined that and seeing as he won't be able to talk to me until next sunday and I'll be gone by then....I'll have to wait even longer just to talk to him about what i wanted to say tonight....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom