• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

First Favorites

Mithical1

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mithrandir37
Hey, squids! Hopefully most, if not all of us, have picked up the game already and have sunk some time into it. For those who have played, what are your favorite weapons and maps so far?

I do best with the Splattershot Jr. but I've been trying to learn the ropes of the Kraken Roller. Feels good to cover so much ground easily but I'm trying to figure out the splatting mechanic. Blackbelly Skatepark is definitely my favorite level because everything is pretty open and accessible and there aren't really chokepoints or charger camping spots like a couple of the other levels. Love getting on top of the grate near the enemy base and coming down from above.

Makkool

Inkling
NNID
Makkool
For me I feel like I am doing amazing with the splattershot Jr. or the Custom Splattershot Jr. I also have enhanced swim and run speed. This lets me dash in and out of the action with the extra mobility. it is really fun overall :)

Cloudy Venom

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Cloudyvenom
Since the testfire daysi 've always been about that sweet charger, now i still remain the same. The Kelp Splatterscope is so good for support

Makkool

Inkling
NNID
Makkool
What
Since the testfire daysi 've always been about that sweet charger, now i still remain the same. The Kelp Splatterscope is so good for support
does a charger focus on? I always say good chargers are rare in a game saturated by Aerosprays and Splattershot Jr.s (although I am guilty of using the SSJ). How do you help the team?

Cloudy Venom

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Cloudyvenom
What

does a charger focus on? I always say good chargers are rare in a game saturated by Aerosprays and Splattershot Jr.s (although I am guilty of using the SSJ). How do you help the team?
Well if you have a team mate with you, the charger can can help rush to an area and get some early coverage, definitely good at picking off enemies in an area that's being highly contested. If you're proficient enough you can also out maneuver people in an inkstorm. It's like little things that can pay off. Ranked battles they shine alot more

Makkool

Inkling
NNID
Makkool
Are any of the other chargers any hood in your opinion?

Cloudy Venom

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Cloudyvenom
Are any of the other chargers any hood in your opinion?
I've used them all, it really depends on what you plan on doing, the squiffers are more reliable for 1 on 1 (or even 2) confrontation, it's easier to defend yourself especially with the bubble shield. But they do lack the range others have. Where as the E-Liter is greaaaat...for camping and helping provide cover fire but it's alot less likey to work when someone is closing in due to the long charge time and ink consumption...there's more details but i think I've bored you long enough

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
I've gotten to rank B with my Aero RG, and with the Ninja Squid, Ink Saver Main, and Ink Recovery abilities. That was my favorite setup cause I could keep on blitzing other players. But then as of now, I realize that lots of people are running around with long-range weapons like Squelchers and Splattershot Pros, which outrange me, so I switched to the Custom Dual Squelcher, keeping the same abilities and all. I'm still like to blitz the enemy team, so be warned :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom