• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

For Glory guide: H-3 nozzlehose

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Hey everybody so to give you guys I am giving you a look at the most difficult weapon to master H-3 nozzlehose, for the past few weeks I've been looking at how to use one of the most frustrating tool to pick up, but since many of you will try the new one with the realease of Sheldon's pick vol. II here we go.

Set:
To begin with I decided to show the abilities that have been effective for me in ranked

Legendary Cap: :ability_damage: :ability_damage::ability_runspeed::ability_damage:
Layered anchored LS: :ability_runspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_trs002:: :ability_bombsniffer: :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
I run this set I've honestly got a lot of run speed up to strafe and dodge shots and move out of bombs as well as killer wail and inkstrikes. Damage up is as @ThatSrb2DUDE has mentioned constantly in his videos to get consistent shots from falloff damage which with the H-3 is a lifesaver. The defense up is vital since whatever shots I can't dodge I can at least tank until the shot cooldown finishes. Lastly, I've got bomb sniffer since most time player with little to no range will use this to warn me of enemy bombs nearby and jump out of the way of kamikaze inkmine users.

Play style:
My playstyle focuses the most on out spacing enemies and maximizing falloff damage, L-3 play in many ways similar to a squiffer the main difference though is the you can hit and splat enemies hiding behind barriers that allied chargers can't reach. Keep a cautious play style only on the mainlines for 1v1, flanks on enemy chargers (important), and for last minute pushes.
H-3 beast in 1 v 1 scenarios since 1 shot can instant splat enemies from close range, though most times if you aren't cautious you'll trade and be of no use to your team.
However these weapon are most effective as anti-charger weapons, probably the reason this has be en left untouched is that it can completely destroy left and right side peeking since you can fire before they have a chance to finish their charge, or shoot above the barrier they are hiding behind

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Hey guys I am still learning to use this tool so if any of you guys have tips for H-3 mastery please share them in the comments below

ぇぃぇ

Inkling
NNID
LowKey123
you need more damage up than that to kill with 3 shots at max range vs an unarmored opponent

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Okay I will keep that in mind for my set designs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom