• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fragment eSports Recruiting Members or Established Team

DesQue_25

Inkling
NNID
DesQue_25
Hey there everyone! My name is DesQ and I’m the community director of Fragment eSports. We are an EU organization that has had immense success in competitive eSports across several games. We are looking to expand to new games and into new regions, so I’m excited to announce that we are looking for individual players or established teams to represent Fragment eSports in Splatoon. This opportunity will entail that the team or individuals selected will represent us in tournaments and leagues across the Splatoon universe and in the future, we MIGHT be able to ensure entry into tournaments that require money to participate if you prove yourselves capable of competing for first place in several tournaments.

Since we do want to compete at the highest level of competition that Splatoon has to offer, I will entail all the requirements needed to be met in order to be considered for the team. Depending on how the turnout of applicants is and how many great prospects we find, we may be forming 2 teams under the Fragment brand. Below are all the requirements and the application forms for both individuals and teams alike.

Individual Requirements:

• Must be 16 years of age or older

• Must be rank S 40 or higher

• Must be willing to use Discord

• Tournament experience isn’t required, but gives applicants an advantage

Team Requirements:

• Must have an average rank of S 30 or higher

• Must be willing to use Discord

• Tournament experience is required and evidence of placement in tournaments must be presented

Individual Application Form:

• Name –

• NNID –

• Time Zone –

• Main Weapon(s) –

• Best Maps/Modes –

• Why should we pick you for the team?

Team Application Form:

• Team Name –

• Captain Name –

• Members (Please include NNIDs, Main Weapons, and Time Zone) –

• Best Maps/Modes –

• Why should we pick your team?
After you fill out the form, please PM them on here or DM me the form on Twitter. Teams will also be asked for evidence of tournament experience when you message me. You can reach me on Twitter at @DesQue25. I will notify you after reviewing your form whether or not you will receive a tryout. If you do receive a tryout, we will schedule it at a time that works for the both of us. I will provide you with the team Discord so I can also get to know you as a person and see if you fit the mold of a Fragment player and so that we can communicate for your tryout.

I want to thank you for reading this form and I also want to wish every applicant luck in trying out for the team! I hope to get a big turnout and will be checking my messages periodically so if you don’t receive a message right away, don’t’ worry I will check it and get back to you! But good luck to every applicant and hope to see many of you join the FRAGFam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom