• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Free agent for hire!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Greetings, squids! Due to unfortunately leaving Divinity earlier today, I'm looking to join a new clan to call my home! The details below can also be found on the Splatoon Recruitment and Free agent Discord server.
  • IGN: Mικαγα
  • NNID: Mikaya06
  • Weapon(s): I main a variety of Sloshers, Rollers/brushes, Blasters and shooters. I avoid using snipers/chargers, though.
  • Playstyle: Aggressive/Objective
  • VC/Callouts: I have basic knowledge on them, Still learning/willing to learn. I can vc.
  • Clan Experience: Nexus, Divinity (Co-captain)
  • Timezone: BST (England)
  • Activity: 5pm-10:30pm BST daily (12pm EST-5:30pm EST), Except mondays
  • Extra notes: Looking for an active and moderate competitive clan that takes part in scrims every now and again and weekly practices. I would prefer European based clans but since there's aren't many out there, I will consider American ones, if my playing/activity times suit them. I'm also open to trying out for teams with a European division. Friendly clan squads/PB's would be nice to get engaged with fellow members, at times.
If would like me to tryout for your team, please add me on Discord (ID: Mika#1512) or alternatively, PM me/comment below with more info on your team, including requirements, and any invites to your clan server so I can proceed to tryout. I look forward to your responses! ^-^

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
It appears I'm still seeking a new clan! I will be moving onto Splatoon 2, in case you were wondering. I will consider any and all offers given! ^-^

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Ink Inc. is recruiting for Splatoon 2 atm ;)
we r in open recruitment until release day, then it will b closed for invite/tryout only.
just message me if ur interested.
here, discord, twitter, or our group haha

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
at the time of this post, I'm still a free agent looking for the right clan! I appreciate any consideration and support! Thank you! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom