Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Site Moderator
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Good evening, Squids! Due to retiring as the Captain of Krakens for Days (I had various reasons), I'm now seeking a new clan to call my own once again! I have various competitive experience, I've been in a lot of scrims, A tourney or two, and I have some knowledge of callouts, although I'm open to learning much more (I'm a quick learner). I'm able to vc whenever it's required. I'm almost an All-rounded player, so, with the exception of chargers and snipers, so I can use sloshers, rollers, blasters and shooters, and I change weapons according to the modes/stages which are presented to me. I do like to dive straight into the action and try to score some splats, but I do check my surroundings before doing so. I try to flank and offer a support role from time to time, by fighting at a distance (With a Berry SS pro or Zink Splatling), and inking turf for effective map control. I like to push the objective when the opportunity presents itself, to help my teammates to victory. I'm active on discord and check for messages often. I'm looking for a European only clan. It must be established, with at least 8+ members, and at least take part in one scrim weekly. Casual squad matches/Private battles would be nice from time to time also, so I can get to know my fellow clanmates! :3

• Contact details (Discord: Mika#1512)
  • Timezone (GMT/UTC)
  • NNID: Mikaya06
  • Operating times (5pm GMT/UTC until 11pm GMT/UTC, Except Mondays)
  • Region/Language (English)
  • Playstyles (Aggressive and Objective)
  • Rank (S)
  • Extra info: I'm in my 20's.
If you're interested in recruiting me, add me on Discord (ID listed above) and shoot me a message! Alternatively, you can PM me on here or comment below! I look forward to your offers! ^-^

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Site Moderator
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I'm still looking! If you have any questions, Please just ask! ^~^

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Site Moderator
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Just bumping this up again! ^^;

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Site Moderator
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Still seeking the right clan for me! x3

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Site Moderator
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I will also consider offers from American based clans, but keep in mind that I'll most likely be active on weekends due to timezone issues.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Site Moderator
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
yeppppp, still looking. xP

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
My clan does lot's of scrims but it's a U.S. clan and it only has 6 members and you have to be A+ or higher.

Protege

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lulzy16
Switch Friend Code
SW-4410-4786-4028
If you haven't found a team yet, Hue is relatively new with only 6 members. We're looking to improve together with an overall emphasis on teamwork, capable of also joking around and having fun when we aren't practicing or playing in tournaments. Send me a PM if you decide you're interested and I'll reply as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom