• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fresh Faces, Crossover Conundrum (IC)

Cephalobro

"He needs something called a 'Warp Star', if he isn't close to one for too long, then he becomes ill. This is what I was able to pick up." Kyurem tells Coral before grabbing Kirby.

"Maybe this Warp Star is somewhere in Inkopolis Square, that's my guess, you should take us back there." Coral replies before getting on Kyurem's back.

Kyurem begins his flight to return to the place they met up, with Kirby in his right hand.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Kirby looks up at Kyurem with a sad look on his face, as he's concerned about the Boundary Pokémon. He tries explaining this, though, halfway through, he ends up tuning blue-green and getting weaker in his movements. It seems that he's too far away from his Warp Star, the source of his energy.

(The blue-green I'm talking about is like this:
)
(Did you draw this? Is so it's awesome! Keep it up!)

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Kirby looks around for his Warp Star, to see if it might be anywhere in this universe. He keeps looking for it until he spots a teal light. That might be it!

(The Warp Star is the same color as Kirby is right now)

(Also, @frankus, I didn't draw this. It's a screenshot from the anime.)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Kyurem notices the same light Kirby did, assuming the colors matching may be the answer, he flies toward the light at high speeds.

"Whoa! Careful there!" Coral says as he is taken by surprise by Kyurem's sudden speed.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Kirby seems to struggle to escape Kyurem's grip, wanting to check for any damage on the Warp Star. It still lay there, that same teal hue. If there is any damage to the Warp Star... how will it be repaired?

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Kyurem sees a star-shaped object on the ground.

"If this is the Warp Star, then I'll let you inspect it." Kyurem says as he places Kirby right next to the Warp Star. "If this needs to be fixed, you need to tell us so we can help."

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Kirby takes a closer look at his Warp Star, but unfortunately, it's been damaged. The top, top-left, and bottom-right points are missing, and it seems to have been damaged recently, though by what? Kirby shows his Warp Star to Kyurem and Coral, and the young hoshi no senshi attempts to explain that in his universe is a place where his Warp Star can be repaired, but now.... it can't because Kirby isn't in his home universe anymore.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"So, he basically said that the Warp Star, as it's called, can only be fixed in his own universe." Kyurem explains to Coral.

"Oh boy, okay, that's it, we need to visit the Octo Lab to see how they can send both of you back to your own respective universes." Coral decides. "First is the possibility of someone dangerous getting hold of Reshiram and now Kirby being possibly sick. If that Hydreigon-thing appeared in this world, who knows what other problematic creatures may have come from other universes."

"May I ask how are we able to fix this?" Kyurem asks.

"First, we need to figure out what we can do to close those portals and keep them closed. Secondly is sending everyone back to their own universes via the portals that Octo Lab opens. And we will do both of those by finding the source of this problem." Coral explains.

Cephalobro

"Who are the space ninjas?" Coral asks, getting a little worried.

"Tell us of this threat so that we may fight it." Kyurem says.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
(You have got to be kidding me. Hachi, what are you doing? You didn't even make a character sheet! If you don't make a character sheet, I can't accept you into the RP, simple as that.)

(I'll get to making the OOC, too.)
(sorry i was killing a dragon and what i was saying accidently ended up here.)

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Kirby turns to see whatever Burton is talking about. He's still in a severely weakened state, so he can't help everyone like before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom