• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Friends to play with!

Orionwolfe

Inkling
NNID
Orion
Switch Friend Code
SW-0479-9175-3502
Hi, I've played this game for almost 30 hours and would love to play with some friends online, competitive, standard, and salmon run. I exclusively use discord for chat, shoot me a message or post or here if interested! Much love!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Wanna be friends for comp and salmon run?

I'll fr you

Paulryan220

Inkling
Hey! I'm a huge Splatoon fan but because most of my friends aren't interested enough in the Switch to spend money on it and they're PS4 or Xbox guys, I usually play by myself. Sad stuff aside, though, I love Splatoon and would love to be able to play with someone who also really enjoys the game! Also, I don't want to sound pretentious, but I'd love to be able to teach some tips I've learned along the way. I'm definitely no master, though, so I'd really like to see how I can improve as well.

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
Hello! Is it too late to join this chat? I've only played turf war and salmon run so far though, still trying to get better at ranked battles!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Let's start a conversation

SannsyJ

Inkling
Hey! I'm a huge Splatoon fan but because most of my friends aren't interested enough in the Switch to spend money on it and they're PS4 or Xbox guys, I usually play by myself. Sad stuff aside, though, I love Splatoon and would love to be able to play with someone who also really enjoys the game! Also, I don't want to sound pretentious, but I'd love to be able to teach some tips I've learned along the way. I'm definitely no master, though, so I'd really like to see how I can improve as well.
I agree 100% most of my friends don’t even care bout Nintendo xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom