• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fruit of Color Recruiting

Glacei

Inkster Jr.
Hiya squids! Glace here, head recruiter of the Fruit of Color Squad! We're a relatively small squad looking for some new people to join our ranks. As of now, we have about 3 members (as of November 24, 2016) and are accepting squids from around the world (be advised though, if you live outside North America, it will be difficult to schedule playtime). As of now we are a casual squad, but once we get enough members we may open up a competitive branch for our more competitive players.

Small Rule Section is listed here https://squidboards.com/groups/fruit-of-color.1297/rules

Anyways, on to the actual recruitment section. We have a squad group set up on Squidboards, and you will be able to contact us through there, or simply private message me for any uncertainties. Directions on how to apply are as follows:

1. Go to the "Group" tab on Squidboards
2. Click our icon,
"Fruit of Color"
2.5. If you just want a fast link to our group, you can find us here at https://squidboards.com/groups/forums/groups.32/?id=1297
3. Click the "Forums" tab within the Squad Page
4. Format an application as follows:

Template
Username:
Preferred Name (what you want to go by):
Time Zone/Country:

Example
Username: Glacei
Preferred Name: Glace or Ice
Discord?: Yes
Time Zone/Country: USA, Pacific Standard Time

Some things to know before applying:

-
Discord is required. We operate via Discord, so being in on the latest news from us is crucial. As of now, many people already have Discord, and it is easy and free to download.
-We are accepting people
age 15+, no exceptions. It's a long story, but we need people who can without a doubt contain themselves.
-No rank requirement! You can be C- to S+, we don't really care :D
-Applicants can be in another squad. However,
do not bring squad talk or squadmates into the Squad Chat. We tried functioning without this rule before, but another squad came in and recruited all our former members, leaving Fruit of Color down to 3.
-In your application, for confidentiality's sake,
keep your Discord out of your application, and simply answer yes or no. If accepted, we can exchange discords and the invite to the test group within Private Message.

Sorry if the process is a bit extensive, we just need to be sure any applicants who are accepted are approved by the other group members before taken into the group.

Anyways, sorry for the read, and I hope to see some new faces around the squad!

Last edited:

Iviesi

Inkling
NNID
Iviesyllis
Whoops, I made a mistake. I accidentally applied here, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll get right to applying in the group Forums.

Glacei

Inkster Jr.
Applications are back open! Hope to see some new faces around the squad soon, and I wish any applicants the best of luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom