• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Fun:Having Hobbies

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Hello~ and welcome to the hobby thread where you can tell everyone what you enjoy doing to pass the time, other than video games (I'm looking at you Squidboards).

So go on ahead and tells us what you do for.........

Wow this pic is huge. Is there anyway I can make it smaller?

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
When I'm not splattin' it up I'm either surfing the web/YouTube or doing homework. It's surprising how fast the time goes by when you're getting **** done, although it does get a bit annoying when you realize there's never enough time in the day to get everything done.

Beyond that, I tend to either fool around on my bass/acoustic guitar or put together rough song mixes in GarageBand. I do dabble in a little bit of drawing/scribbling, although it's not my strong point (for reference, there's the cuttlefish I use for an avatar). And of course I'll go for a dip in the summertime whenever the water's arm enough.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I collect figurines, plushies, and dolls. Usually of the monstrous, creepy, or unsettling variety, when it isn't just nerdy things. My favorite doll is bleeding from her eyeless sockets, and it's adorable :D

Attachments

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
I collect figurines, plushies, and dolls. Usually of the monstrous, creepy, or unsettling variety, when it isn't just nerdy things. My favorite doll is bleeding from her eyeless sockets, and it's adorable :D
What is that doll from? Also "gasp" Fox McCloud. :scared:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
What is that doll from? Also "gasp" Fox McCloud. :scared:
Does that bother you? Check your g-diffuser system! And the doll isn't from anything, it's a character I came up with that happens to be a horror, haha.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Does that bother you? Check your g-diffuser system! And the doll isn't from anything, it's a character I came up with that happens to be a horror, haha.
Well I like that doll you made. As for fox, I am devoted to that guy. :p

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I guess... yeah, videogames and the internet are the only things that really qualify as 'hobbies' in my life. But I'm pleased to say that the academic path that I've chosen (at least 4 years of maths, but hopefully more like 80) is very much enjoyable for me. I'm really fortunate both to be good at maths and to love solving problems, so I'm confident that I'll really enjoy university life. That relates to "what you do to pass the time", I think.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
I guess... yeah, videogames and the internet are the only things that really qualify as 'hobbies' in my life. But I'm pleased to say that the academic path that I've chosen (at least 4 years of maths, but hopefully more like 80) is very much enjoyable for me. I'm really fortunate both to be good at maths and to love solving problems, so I'm confident that I'll really enjoy university life. That relates to "what you do to pass the time", I think.
What a nerd. Keep it up. :p

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
I have quite the number of hobbies actually.
-Playing Music (I play guitar mostly, but I also play bass and drums and piano when I get to use them, but can pick anything up really fast)
-Obviously gaming..lol
-Drawing
-Cosplay (wearing AND making)
-And I also have a YouTube channel where I have cosplay and gaming related videos.
-I guess I can add figure collecting, too..but I only get figures when I can, usually at cons..

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Video games are almost the least nerdy hobby I have.

My main thing is I like to learn. I read books, watch documentaries and lectures, and listen to podcasts about:

- psychology
- neuroscience omg <3
- evolutionary biology
- cosmology
- history

Although linguistics, advertising, marketing, law, physics and chemistry also really interest me.

I (uh oh) surf my universities library for journal articles and studies about things I'm interested in.

I also play piano and sing.

And I mean. I like to pole dance. And I'm a big fan of Aussie and British comedy, particularly satire.

Right now I'm in the middle of watching a lecture on the anatomy of the brain and I am enjoying myself so much. (Don't worry, it's paused) So yeah uh....

Yeah you might say I'm a nerd.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Video games are almost the least nerdy hobby I have.

My main thing is I like to learn. I read books, watch documentaries and lectures, and listen to podcasts about:

- psychology
- neuroscience omg <3
- evolutionary biology
- cosmology
- history

Although linguistics, advertising, marketing, law, physics and chemistry also really interest me.

I (uh oh) surf my universities library for journal articles and studies about things I'm interested in.

I also play piano and sing.

And I mean. I like to pole dance. And I'm a big fan of Aussie and British comedy, particularly satire.

Right now I'm in the middle of watching a lecture on the anatomy of the brain and I am enjoying myself so much. (Don't worry, it's paused) So yeah uh....

Yeah you might say I'm a nerd.
Oh my god Jessamy, you have to be the biggest nerd I know. A nerd who also pole dances and plays the piano. I also enjoy Psychology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom