• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Funny Splatoon DC's

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
here's one. i was PB'ing with a few friends, on call and everything, and i came up to one of my friends and was like "oh its you! hi! :D" and they immediately exploded (see: poofed). i was laughing so much i couldmt speak for like 5 minutes fhfdhghjf

they came back into the call and was like "im so sorry D:" and i was like "i see how it is, don't wanna talk to me, huh? >:(" . good times!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I actually had something funny to me a few weeks ago in turf wars. The match started out normally as a 4 vs 4. Literally around 30 seconds later, three squids on the opposing team poofed away into thin air and our side only lost two. (All five of them disconnected at the same time... ._.) The lone guy on the other side just gave up and we partied with him for the remaining time. That was probably the weirdest disconnect I've ever seen. XD

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
I remember one time I got the jump on this one dude and RIGHT as I'm about to hit them with a Burst Bomb... poof.

I was like "seriously?"

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
I was in a normal solo ranked, just doing my thing and protecting the zone. This roller comes up and right when I'm about to splat him, he stops in place and shakes back and forth(almost like he's vibrating). Me, being completely oblivious to the fact that he possibly disconnected, kept shooting at him. And then he poofed, and I just broke out laughing. Like, laughing for 5 minutes. Definitely the funniest disconnect that I've seen in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom