• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[GAME] Endless Squid Jump: A mobile Squid Jump clone

SplatoonCentral

Inkling
Hi!

I'm currently working on a mobile clone of Squid Jump, available on Android devices and iOS if you're jailbroken and don't mind compiling Love yourself.

It's very similar to the original, except designed with a portrait interface and touch controls. They're a little iffy right now: hold on the screen to charge up your jump, release to jump and then hold and drag left and right to build up horizontal velocity.

The game will be 100% free on release with no adverts or microtransactions or anything. This is a labour of love and is something that I personally wanted to create (also something about the game using 100% copyright Nintendo assets. If it becomes an issue I'll change it all to something with original graphical and audio assets but the same gameplay).

Here's a video of the game so far and an APK of the current build (needs some serious balancing). I'll update this thread when it's done! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom