• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Game grumps social

Redgiant18

Inkling
NNID
Redgiant18
Hey there lovelies . I didn't happen to see a thread for this so I decided to make one .Also so I could meet knew people to play splatoon with who just so happen to be grumps fan . I personally would love to see them play the battle dojo or even the single player . Let me know if you wanna get together and play some matches together . My Nintendo ID is REDGIANT18 .

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Awh yiss, gotta love the grumps.
I would love to see them any type of match, though I honestly doubt it unless they can get into the single player mode.

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Well I don't mind whether Jon comes on the show or not, I really like Jon's channel from himself too honestly, even just seperated him and the grumps are both great.

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
i wonder how arin would act if both jon and danny were there because with jon he was so hyper but with danny he is calmer (excluding Mario 64)

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
I think it doesn't effect who is there really, Danny and Jon are just very different persons theirselves, Arin had a lot of rage in several things, Mario 64, Battle Kid, Heart of Darkness and more.

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
I think it doesn't effect who is there really, Danny and Jon are just very different persons theirselves, Arin had a lot of rage in several things, Mario 64, Battle Kid, Heart of Darkness and more.
lol yer guess your right ... i am loving the link to the past episodes ... whats everybody's fav vid/playlist by the grumps?

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
..Best series? I don't have a best series..
Chu Chu Rocket surely is one of the better ones to me w/ Danny.. god mouse mania..

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
I like two of their playthroughs: Sonic '06 with Arin and Jon (wish they finished the damn game :(); and Super Mario 64 with Arin and Danny that one is great for lols.

Oh and Dennis the Menace with the rap song lol.

Last edited:

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
Coincidentally, the first time I knew about GG are the Goof Troop videos. Either those or Sonic 06's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom