• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Game Sense: Develop yourself further as a Splatoon player

Maps Game Sense: Develop yourself further as a Splatoon player

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Fightersword submitted a new guide:

Game Sense: Develop yourself further as a Splatoon player - Learn to tailor your thinking and mechanical skills in ways that aid your and your team's success.

'Game Sense' in Splatoon
How to tailor your thinking to dominate the battlefield
v 1.0

Table of Contents (control f the roman numeral to jump to a section)​

i. Introduction
ii. The Golden Rule of Splatoon
iii. Overextension
iv. Paranoia
v. Defensive Game Sense
vi. Offensive Game Sense
vii. Pressuring
viii. 1v1s
ix. Conclusion

i. Introduction

It’s a cool friday...
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Fightersword updated Game Sense: Develop yourself further as a Splatoon player with a new update entry:

v 1.04

Slight additions to certain sections where I felt necessary. Slight addition to conclusion. Most of it was just to make things a bit more fleshed out or clearer, so if you already read the guide and got everything you shouldn't need to re-read it (unless you want to)

And again, thanks a lot for the great reviews guys. it really does feel good to know people are getting something out of this guide, and I hope it really does make a difference in your gameplay.

Plans: Section for working with...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Fightersword updated Game Sense: Develop yourself further as a Splatoon player with a new update entry:

v1.05

After a bit of testing, I've made some slight additions to two sections in the 1v1 area. In particular, the note on jumping and the note about swimming at a sharp angle. For the former, after some field testing, I have determined that Jumping is a little more effective than I said beforehand, but not by much. Its effectiveness is also directly related to the enemies ability and a few other factors. As for Swimming at a sharp angle, I forgot to mention ninja squid, which makes the...

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword

Icon + EX section

In this small update I've finally found a guide Icon to use (hooray for Agent Marie!), as well as have added an extra section with groups I manage and (in the future) other guides I make. The guide will only be updated for the EX section this time, future additions to it will not be posted as guide updates

The group I manage, if you're curious, is here: http://squidboards.com/groups/SplatoonCommunityLeague/

As of yet I have no other guides, but I am planning on making some more...

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom