• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Game Time! Happy Splatterday Everyone!

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
It's May 29th for most of us now, which means yay, Release Day! (if you haven't gotten your copy early)
So, how big is the hype right now? Are you picking your copy up immediately when the store opens? After work? After school/college? During lunch?

I've some stuff on this morning, so it'll be early afternoon when I pick mine up.
But I am pretty much just going to dive right in.

Are you ready?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Well then, happy Splatting!

SylentVictory

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SylentVictory
Waiting outside Toys R Us, for Amiibos and then heading to Best Buy to pick up my pre-order of the game! Can't wait!

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
I'm getting it after a nap after work. So in 3~ hours.

The hype is real. I'm throwing a quasi-release party with my friends tonight, we'll have two copies and two Wii Us so we can play a decent bit.

BluePikmin11

Inkling
I'm going to Gamestop before it opens so I can get my copy early, that and amiibos too!

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
Managed to hit EBGames before my shift to pick up my game and LUCKILY they had one remaining Inkling Boy that wasn't for pre-orders so I picked it up.
Better than nothing! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom