• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

GameFAQs Poll of the Day: Most anticipated May release

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Gamefaqs forums aren't my kind of community, that's for sure. I doubt the "popular" opinions on that site carry much weight or are a good representation of general opinion on anything, so I wouldn't worry much.

However, the multitude of information the site holds for tens of thousands of games is notable and it definitely deserves recognition for that, at least. I've used text guides from there before for older, more obscure games.

I am also excited for Witcher 3, though.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Yeah, GameFAQs's clientele are pretty much hardcore console gamers focused on complicated games like RPGs. (And Smash.)

So in my view, they're actually representative of... gamers with taste.

Edit: So I put a lot more stock in their polls than I should.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Splatoon got 2nd! Nice. :)

Edit: I'm assuming everyone on Squidboards is looking forward to Splatoon more than anything else, right? That's why we're here?
Possibly, but just because they have a forum account here doesn't mean they don't have a forum account in those places, too. ;)

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Splatoon got 2nd! Nice. :)

Possibly, but just because they have a forum account here doesn't mean they don't have a forum account in those places, too. ;)
Well, I mean, the poll is still going on for another 22.5 hours. :p

Ehhh voting in GameFAQs is guest-enabled. :o

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Splatoon is probably my most anticipated game of this month. Witcher 3 is not for me.

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
What confuses me about Witcher 3 being so anticipated is that almost no one can run the game. I have a pretty great computer, can run any game that exists... except for Witcher 3. I don't see how its system requirements didn't just instantly kill the hype of most fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom