• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Gamestop Splatoon Demo Event - May 16th (US)

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/events/Splatoon/

Participating GameStop stores across the US will be hosting a Splatoon demo event this Saturday! If the Testfire has left you begging for more ink-shooting action, you might just be able to get your fix.

And while we're talking about events, if you're near Santa Monica don't forget that the Splatoon Mess Fest is on Friday.

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
And of course the closest one for me is 25 miles away AND its in a dangerous area. Not surprised at all, to be honest.

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
Closest one to me is an over an hour's drive, in the middle of Orlando, one of the worst cities in the world to try and find anything in... gonna have to skip this, sadly.

GuySafari

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oshawottfan33
64 miles away

I cry

64 miles away

I cry
Also if you are wondering my closest gamestop is in gainesville florida a good college town and it's only a few miles away but they aren't having one
so this sucks

And of course the closest one for me is 25 miles away AND its in a dangerous area. Not surprised at all, to be honest.
Same here but the area is jacksonville florida and it's like 64 miles away

Last edited by a moderator:

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Midnight? It's from midday-3pm.

The page is called 'Midnight Openings' which is confusing, but I guess that means there will be a midnight launch for Splatoon...?
Probably just that they're using their Midnight Opening page to be able to display where and when these games are.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
The closest GameStop to me is literally a 20 minute walk away. So I'm glad that there's a chance to play more Splatoon!
The one thing I am wondering though is if it will just remain there like the Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors Demos did

Shane M

Inkling
NNID
Mrchoochootwain
how convenient for me that its on the way to a Smash Bros tournament that starts at 6 PM.

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
Darn, the demo isn't anywhere near me, but thanks for the info!!
Have fun everyone who can go demo it!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Awesome! Can't wait! :D

hinata2000100

Inkster Jr.
The closest one to me is 18 miles away.

I'm still going, though. I need as much Splatoon as I can get. I'll explode with hype if I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom