• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gaming question

Semck18

Inkling
NNID
Semck18
Alright so I have a question. I didn't know where to put this, so excuse me if it's wrong ;-;. Anyways, i'll be ordering a headset soon but I need some advice. My Wii U is in the living room just outside my room. I know that USB headsets are less price-y and better quality than wireless, but I want to be able to talk and play. Should I plug the headset into my phone? Or would you just suggest a wireless. I don't have a huge budget here, so that is something to consider. Thanks!

electraheart

Senior Squid
NNID
howalive
tbh I feel like it depends on the brand of headset, etc. as some wireless headsets aren't that bad. depending on your phone too, you may have issues? i've always had issues with it, personally, but you may find it differently. wireless just might be the way to go. or maybe one with a really long wire?? some headsets are very long. depending on the distance between your room and the living room. i feel like you should maybe read some reviews for specific headsets and see how they compare etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom