• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

G'day.

Lorbeerprinz

Full Squid
NNID
lorbeerprinz
Hello everyone!
I'm new around here, although I've been having an intense love-hate relationship with Splatoon... well, basically ever since the first Global Testfire. Sometimes I hate this game so much I want to throw my gamepad onto the wall, but normally I come back a few days later and keep on playing anyway, haha
I'm a student (Japanese + English, in case anyone's interested) from Germany, and although I do have a few friends that used to play Splatoon, it kinda seems like they don't really do it much anymore, for whatever reason (partially due to connection issues I think), and finding more people to play with is always great, isn't it? :D
I used to use a lot of Aerospray RG, to the point where I ended up with 999,999 turf inked and have since then switched around a little, currently going with the Octoshot mostly. I'm also a part-time Charger user, so to say, not great with it, but not terrible either I think.
My NNDI is lorbeerprinz (who would have thunk...), but my main Mii is named Prinz★Komi, so you'll see me like this in-game. I'm not a super-awesome player, but I do get around somehow. Mostly.

So yeah, maybe I'll see some of you guys here around while splatting! /waves

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, welcome to Squidboards! I can denfinetly attest to the fact this game can be rage-inducing sometimes, haha.

Anyhow, hope you'll like it over here!

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Hi there. Welcome to Squidboards. This place is pretty nice, you'll enjoy yourself here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom